ALFA MR2 Drag Car For Sale

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Owen @ Kent Car Craft

Re: ALFA MR2 Drag Car For Sale

Post by Owen @ Kent Car Craft »

What times did this car run @ the track?
mr2readster

Post by mr2readster »

I purchased this car and my mechanic "Xxxx" decided it was way out of my budget to rebuild/repair for drag/track use, so he purchased it off me for what I paid.
Now he has sold most of the running gear to some person and both Xxxx and the person who has purchased the stuff are considering in bringing the car back to life as it was, but even faster.
At the moment they are considering this as the person wanted the stuff in his own car.

I will keep you peeps upto date, its due to pressure from me and others that this might be a possibilty, hope it is, I personally want to see this car go on the strip, shame I did not have the dollars to keep it for my self.
rossdymond3352

Post by rossdymond3352 »

michael wrote:
RichLee wrote:err he did put a quote to Earls post probably referring to Xxxx breaking the car for parts.

Not for you *sighing* :lol:

I was pulling his leg.

Apologies mate was not pointed at you, simply showing my dissapointment for the car being broken also.
salamanzer

Post by salamanzer »

mr2readster wrote:I purchased this car and my mechanic "Xxxx" decided it was way out of my budget to rebuild/repair for drag/track use, so he purchased it off me for what I paid.
Now he has sold most of the running gear to some person and both Xxxx and the person who has purchased the stuff are considering in bringing the car back to life as it was, but even faster.
At the moment they are considering this as the person wanted the stuff in his own car.

I will keep you peeps upto date, its due to pressure from me and others that this might be a possibilty, hope it is, I personally want to see this car go on the strip, shame I did not have the dollars to keep it for my self.

Dont worry about it mate, im sure the right car will come along, jamesGTR's car has eaten loads of money already so i know what you mean.

It is a shame what was the most powerful MR2 in the country has been broken up but thats the way things go sometime.

Hopefully Xxxx will be able to breath some life back into it.

Jason
mr2readster

Post by mr2readster »

rossdymond3352 wrote:
michael wrote:
RichLee wrote:err he did put a quote to Earls post probably referring to Xxxx breaking the car for parts.

Not for you *sighing* :lol:

I was pulling his leg.

Apologies mate was not pointed at you, simply showing my dissapointment for the car being broken also.

Its ok mate the car is comming back on the road as it was but better, the decision has been made now :D :clap: :clap: .
Lou-Lou

Post by Lou-Lou »

I have a poster of this car on my wall :lol:

Stunning.. I'd have it in a second if only I had the cash!! ](*,)
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

Serious tuning is not a cheap game. :eye:
T

Return to “MR2s for Sale”