Neo's Designs

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Spittinflames

Re: Neo's Designs

Post by Spittinflames »

Hows he manage to take a members car to the scrappy.... The one i took mine to wouldnt take my car without the log book.

I would assume all are like that.
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

If it's anyone who works like he does, then I'd not put anything past them...
3.4ltr V6 Turbo. Built by Woodsport. Controlled by Syvecs, mapped by Ryan. 420bhp @ 0.7bar from 2400rpm
Quigonjay

Post by Quigonjay »

can the owner of said car confirm this has happened?
if so i suggest we get a few people together to pay him a visit and take all his equipment, materials, moulds etc until something is sorted out (not technically theft if you dont intend to keep the stuff)
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

Yep he can. I've been in contact with the owner - and he's confirmed it.

As for finding Dave, what exactly do you think I've been doing or at least trying to for the last 2 months?

Because, if I knew where he was, I'd just be sitting back waiting for him to drop my property off wouldn't I.

As mentioned earlier - the guy has done a runner and is not answering his phone.
3.4ltr V6 Turbo. Built by Woodsport. Controlled by Syvecs, mapped by Ryan. 420bhp @ 0.7bar from 2400rpm
black2

Post by black2 »

this is the most shocking thread on here by far, something needs to be done about him.

sorry i know i am not involved in anyway but could not help myself.

hope it is all sorted very soon but by the looks of it, that aint going to happen.

good luck

will.
:pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale:
rev1 tubo being broken for bits......get while the cookies are hott

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=100222
RST

Post by RST »

Gosh, this is sounding worse and worse with every post. Are the car magazines aware of this guy? Absolutely everyone in the modifying scene should be aware of this.

Johnny, I have the E-Mail address for one Jap car magazine's editor. Do you want me to PM it to you?
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

Dude, that would be great.

There's some stuff going on behind the scenes that only the directly-affected parties are aware of.

Once this is all finalised, I'll be writing to all the magazines in the car modifying scene and warning them of him. I'm going to wait a while, though, as some might refuse to print for fear of law-suits etc.

We're getting some progress, though.
Quigonjay

Post by Quigonjay »

Johnny G wrote:Yep he can. I've been in contact with the owner - and he's confirmed it.

As for finding Dave, what exactly do you think I've been doing or at least trying to for the last 2 months?

Because, if I knew where he was, I'd just be sitting back waiting for him to drop my property off wouldn't I.

As mentioned earlier - the guy has done a runner and is not answering his phone.

sorry, i hope i didnt sound patronising
has anyone tried going down to his unit recently?
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

It's ok mate, just a bit highly strung at the moment...

The landlords are owed money by him, he won't be anywhere near :(
Quigonjay

Post by Quigonjay »

so no one actually knows where he lives?
if not there must be a way to find out
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

Nope, he went owing his landlord from his house a lot of money, and the landlords from his work units chased him too.

The police are on it now with the statements from IMOC'ers who are owed money/parts/cars .. delete as appropriate.
superchargedsam

Post by superchargedsam »

was one of my cars that he scrapped and the guy has cost me personally anything up to 10k alone as he was doing some moulding work for me that never materialised and only glad I got my parts back off him when I did. The car was not a minter by any stretch of the imagination but the point is it was never his to dispose of anyways! The guy is scum of the top order and have spent time with the police going over it all with them.
Slarty

Post by Slarty »

I don't usually post on these types of threads as I don't have anything personally to add but I just wanted to offer my sympathies for you guys affected by all of this. It's truely incredible what's happened and I can't begin to imagine how angry you must all be.

I hope you all get the resolve to this issue that's deserved.
nitric4k

Post by nitric4k »

i met dave a few times he always seemed like a good guy, real shame it went downhill for him and his buisness, and real shame he dealed with the financial problems the way he did, we all have money problems at some point in our lifes but hopefully we wont deal with it the same way, i feel sorry for him and everyone thats effected, hope it all gets sorted very soon for every one
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

robbrookes5 wrote:i met dave a few times he always seemed like a good guy,

Dave is very plausable - even the Police have commented on that.

robbrookes5 wrote:
real shame it went downhill for him and his buisness, and real shame he dealed with the financial problems the way he did,

It's more of a shame for everyone else? There's only one person to blame for all of this...

robbrookes5 wrote:
we all have money problems at some point in our lifes but hopefully we wont deal with it the same way,

Most people are decent, moral folk who would not dream of doing that to another human being.

robbrookes5 wrote:
i feel sorry for him and everyone thats effected, hope it all gets sorted very soon for every one

Me too. I'm a big believer in karma - hopefully, fate will bring some really shitty luck to Dave.

Thankfully, I don't think he'll be returning the MR2 community any more and with so many decent people on other forums, we can spread the word about his business ethics so that he never gets the opportunity to rip people off or trash their vehicles in the future.
mynew2

Post by mynew2 »

this is turning into a slaging match why has this one not been locked like the rest!!!!!!!
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

mynew2 wrote:this is turning into a slaging match why has this one not been locked like the rest!!!!!!!

Anything positive to add? No, thought not.

David Neo deserves to be slagged after what he's done. He has internet, but chooses not to defend himself - BECAUSE IT'S INDEFENSIBLE WHAT HE'S DONE.

For absolute xxxx sake, some people ...
Dale_V

Post by Dale_V »

does dave have the internet still though?

im not being an ar$e, just think i may be able to help with a few things.

also is his surname neo? or was that just kinda a short company name?
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

Hi,

I know he had internet as of a few weeks back - because he told me what he'd seen... and wasn't happy. I told him to defend it, but he obviously hasn't - mainly because of the amount of people after him.

David Neo is his real name - but I've also learned that he's had to change his name in the past due to a similar circumstance - I think with the Lotus Carlton forums - I can't verify that, but let's just say that they know of Dave.
Dale_V

Post by Dale_V »

pm'd

Return to “Trader Feedback”