Neo's Designs

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Johnny G

Neo's Designs

Post by Johnny G »

Hi.

Can everyone who is owed either products or money by Neo's Designs please PM me with the following

Full name, Contact Number, What is owed and how long you've been waiting.

This is getting escalated now.

Many thanks.

Johnny
3.4ltr V6 Turbo. Built by Woodsport. Controlled by Syvecs, mapped by Ryan. 420bhp @ 0.7bar from 2400rpm
Johnny G

Re: Neo's Designs

Post by Johnny G »

Just so people know, here is a video of my car when it was collected from Neo's Designs.

This is one years worth of work in fitting a TRD kit to my car.

This is the condition prior to arrival at Neos Designs

Please also feel free to browse my website at www.themr2.com - as this also has pictures of the interior of car @ Neo's Designs.

I urge anyone who has any outstanding issues with Neo's to either PM or reply in this thread so that I can pass this on to my legal team.

Thanks for your time.
3.4ltr V6 Turbo. Built by Woodsport. Controlled by Syvecs, mapped by Ryan. 420bhp @ 0.7bar from 2400rpm
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

nitric4k

Post by nitric4k »

thought parts of the kit were fitted where have they gone :s

sorry i havnt kept track of it all
black2

Post by black2 »

wow that is fooooooked does it even run? sorry to see it like that, it looked really nice before. bet you wish you never took it in now dont you. :eye: :pale: :pale: :pale: :evil:
rev1 tubo being broken for bits......get while the cookies are hott

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=100222
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

Aye, there's composite material inside the engine and on the s/c blades - he must have turned the car over without cleaning it.

It's all in legal hands now, trading standards, consumer direct, my legal people - just got to wait it out.

For those who don't know. Dave is not disclosing where his unit is - he still has my MRD items off my car and I can't get them back. Despite repeated requests. I've got access to a LWB Mercedes van to pick them up and my kit, but I'm still waiting.
paul_h

Post by paul_h »

i think he must have a multiple personality disorder :shock: he was brilliant with me, i had a problem with a bumper he supplied and he sorted me another within 2 days. it does seem strange its like 50/50 what service you get from him

paul
Dale_V

Post by Dale_V »

I thought your kit had MOST of the TRD kit fitted, as with the issues with headcover? I take it that was removed before you got the car back :?
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

Dale_V wrote:I thought your kit had MOST of the TRD kit fitted, as with the issues with headcover? I take it that was removed before you got the car back :?

Yep. They were parts he was taking moulds from. The moulds locations are unknown at this time - as are my panels and original parts.
Rowland

Post by Rowland »

That reminds me, I'm still outstanding a rear Toms bumper from Dave at Neo's...

:-k
Antstarr

Post by Antstarr »

How strange is this the same guy as Headcover? I bought some sideskirts off them at the WRA last year, paid cash up front and he sent them to me 2 days later. Im sorry to hear about your car Johnny, I can imagine how frustrated your feeling.

Btw what power were u producing on your SC V6? I thought Jinja was the only guy in UK with one of these in a mk2.
Watashi wa Ant desu, BAKA!!!
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

lol i ws the first :)

But my car has been stuck in Neos for 14 months ... power is not known at the moment mate
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

Is it a write-off??

T
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

tonigmr2 wrote:Is it a write-off??

T

7k worth of damage on a 1995 M Rev 3... do the maths.

Techincally yes, but I'm going to get it rebuilt from the bottom up.

I've got a new engine that I've bought for it. Fully built with a rather large turbo and charge cooler.

The old engine is politely, bolloxed.
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

Damn that is a shame on that engine. Hope you get all your stuff back.
T
gtech

Post by gtech »

Johnny G wrote:Aye, there's composite material inside the engine and on the s/c blades - he must have turned the car over without cleaning it.

It's all in legal hands now, trading standards, consumer direct, my legal people - just got to wait it out.

For those who don't know. Dave is not disclosing where his unit is - he still has my MRD items off my car and I can't get them back. Despite repeated requests. I've got access to a LWB Mercedes van to pick them up and my kit, but I'm still waiting.

Has he now moved from the Crap hole he was working from ???
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"
RST

Post by RST »

Sorry -I have nothing meaningful to contribute, but what a mess. I feel for you mate!

The bodyshop stripped mine the other month -but they papered up all the window openings, both boots, the engine bay etc. etc. straight away -not really very hard to think ahead and keep things clean is it?
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

gtech wrote:
Has he now moved from the Crap hole he was working from ???

Yep. He moved to an equally worse place. Then we found the landlord. He chased him as he was a liability.
MRV6

Post by MRV6 »

Not impressed at all with this guy or whatever he is. I have seen Johny's car on numerous occasions as it's now at Woodsports. My heart dropped when I first saw noes's 365+day effort. If it had been my pride and joy I would have been inconsolable, I would have asked my wife to hide all the sharp knives. What a xxxx he deserves to burn in hell.

Anything I can do mate(not sexual) please ask away.
Johnny G

Post by Johnny G »

Cheers to everyone for the PM's I've got a fair few names and details now of what he;s owing to people.

I must say, I didn;t think it was this much. I've put everything into a spreadsheet now and I'm about to present it to the Lancashire Police at Darwen to see if this can be brought up as a theft/deception charge.

I'll keep you all posted.

Return to “Trader Feedback”