Message to "Men" in MPV's.

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

This post is:

Great
No votes
Stupid
No votes

Total votes: 0

Human

Message to "Men" in MPV's.

Post by Human »

Just because you have handed your balls to your wife ever since knocking her up and having a batch of sticky kids. Just because she makes you drive that "family wagon" and secretly you think it has affected your sex drive and possibly xxxxx size. Just because you have to keep plugging along at your boring job so that sticky Susanna and stick Peter can still have shoes. Just because you really envy those of us with two seater sports cars and imagine all the sex we must be getting and the lie-ins we enjoy at the weekend. WHY, IN THE NAME OF GOD, DO YOU HAVE TO DRIVE LIKE SUCH RAGING PLONKERS????!!!! :x :x :x
ChrisW

Re: Message to "Men" in MPV's.

Post by ChrisW »

Well said =D> =D> =D>
Human

Post by Human »

Had at least three of them trying to undertake me this morning. Driving up my backend and generally acting like idiots.....gah, I hate them.
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

Post by LimeyMk1 »

So very true. :lol: =D>
Dale_V

Post by Dale_V »

PMSL =D> =D> =D>
Polypedates

Post by Polypedates »

Just because you have handed your balls to your wife ever since knocking her up and having a batch of sticky kids. Just because she makes you drive that "family wagon" and secretly you think it has affected your sex drive and possibly pen1s size. Just because you have to keep plugging along at your boring job so that sticky Susanna and stick Peter can still have shoes. Just because you really envy those of us with two seater sports cars and imagine all the sex we must be getting and the lie-ins we enjoy at the weekend. WHY, IN THE NAME OF GOD, DO YOU HAVE TO DRIVE LIKE SUCH RAGING PLONKERS????!!!!

Don't hold back, get it off your chest :lol:

No idea why they do it though. I've got two kids and I manage fine without a van. Like you say, must be the wife making the car buying decisions [-X

And they do drive like plonkers. I got tailgated by one just yesterday.
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

Post by LimeyMk1 »

I blame it on the Vauxhall 'Daddy cool' adverts. :roll: It's a shed on wheels, how could it possibly be cool?
pnjmcc

Post by pnjmcc »

I think we may have a slightly different breed (same species though) here in MK.

I dont get much Tailgating or under taking but what ALWAYS (and I mean every day at least twice) happens is they pull out of the junction really aggresively (SP?) fast, nailing the nuts of thier MPVs, just to get in front of me and then slow down ....

ARRGGHHH

Regards
PaulM
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

Post by Tiamat »

I have been considering transplanting an MPV engine into my MK1 though, because they are clearly the best engines onthe planet.

No matter how fast I am going on the motorway an MPV always manages to come past me like I'm standing still.

This is a two tonne brick, with 30 screaming, puking and waving kids in the back!!

If it can make a vehicle that heavy and overladen go so quick then clearly its better then the one in my sportscar!
I am going to live forever, or die trying!
shadowninja

Post by shadowninja »

hehe very good.

same goes for 4x4s here.
Goldy

Post by Goldy »

I know exactly what you mean... I got tailgated by a guy in one of those nissan mpv's on an empty motorway last night. He was up to my bumper and I was in the inside lane... there was simply no neeeeed!

He put the willys up me as I thought it was the police for a while! :mrgreen:
ImageImage
Si_Crewe

Post by Si_Crewe »

S'funny but I always had a bit of a soft spot for those things.

I figure I could drive a black one with tinted windows, wear sunglasses and a single iPod earphone and people might think I'm part of a CIA hit-team.
waelwulfas

Post by waelwulfas »

Tiamat wrote:I have been considering transplanting an MPV engine into my MK1 though, because they are clearly the best engines onthe planet.

No matter how fast I am going on the motorway an MPV always manages to come past me like I'm standing still.

This is a two tonne brick, with 30 screaming, puking and waving kids in the back!!

If it can make a vehicle that heavy and overladen go so quick then clearly its better then the one in my sportscar!

Ha, that'll be my Shazvan, once that 2.8 VR6 winds there's no stopping it,... really there isn't, the brakes are crap; but it goes like stink!!
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Human wrote:Just because you have handed your balls to your wife ever since knocking her up and having a batch of sticky kids. Just because she makes you drive that "family wagon" and secretly you think it has affected your sex drive and possibly pen1s size. Just because you have to keep plugging along at your boring job so that sticky Susanna and stick Peter can still have shoes. Just because you really envy those of us with two seater sports cars and imagine all the sex we must be getting and the lie-ins we enjoy at the weekend. WHY, IN THE NAME OF GOD, DO YOU HAVE TO DRIVE LIKE SUCH RAGING PLONKERS????!!!! :x :x :x

GLOL

/Irony :thumright:
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

Post by Tiamat »

waelwulfas wrote:
Tiamat wrote:I have been considering transplanting an MPV engine into my MK1 though, because they are clearly the best engines onthe planet.

Ha, that'll be my Shazvan, once that 2.8 VR6 winds there's no stopping it,... really there isn't, the brakes are crap; but it goes like stink!!

Actually its all of them. The number of Espaces etc that scream past.
But 2.8 V6? Hmmm......
I am going to live forever, or die trying!
IronMike

Post by IronMike »

well vauxhall make a VXR mpv which aint slow at all...turbo...
superbad

Post by superbad »

Tiamat wrote:No matter how fast I am going on the motorway an MPV always manages to come past me like I'm standing still.

So true! I always imagined they'd taken so long to get up to that speed, nobody was going to slow them down :x

I once drove a Shaggervan (not through choice) to Scotland and back... it was bloody horrible.

Return to “Driving Experiences”