Paul Sims?

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

SuperRedMR2

Re: Paul Sims?

Post by SuperRedMR2 »

He is not on eBay peter.

He is a top bloke and will always help you when he can. He got me a throttle cable on a next day delivery almost new for £45 inc postage.

Not to be confused with the likes of neil or paul sims
Jimbo_Jet

Post by Jimbo_Jet »

+1 for TCB and Trevor :thumleft:
IanClements

Post by IanClements »

Don't know how Trevor does it but every time I order suspension parts, like strut casings or control arms there's never a spec of rust on the things.

Ordered a rear caliper this morning to replace the recon he sold me six years ago now.
elbon50

Post by elbon50 »

Just looked at his site :)

Trever is certainly different from the Sims & Jones of this world :thumleft:
Touge_AW11

Post by Touge_AW11 »

Just to clarify, I did put up wanted ads (both here and the MR2OC). Paul was recommended to me by another member, and as I spend large amounts of time away from home, Pauls number was handy at the time. He came up with the goods and in a timely manner, it's just unfortunate that he's sent me out an expensive pair of paper-weights. He also sent me out a starter (which I haven't needed to fit) that was in much better condition.

When all said and done, I'm preparing to head out of area and I'm trying to get the MR2 fixed before I go. I'd rather not go down the official route if I can sort this easily.
Touge_AW11

Post by Touge_AW11 »

Just to update this, Paul has since been in touch and there was a legitimate reason for the absence of contact. This now looks like it will be sorted.
Charged
IMOC Committee

Post by Charged »

Well done & thanks for reporting back :thumleft:
If you can't see the angle, you're in trouble.
paulsims2001

Post by paulsims2001 »

Hi would have replied earlier but have been working away hence being like the Scarlet pimpernel! and not being able to respond to the caliper affair(of which will be resolved )

Unfortunately due to other work and travelling up and down the country I am not always there to pack /send items and have had a young lad help me at times so I cant always check items that are despatched.

As mentioned I ask people to send via paypal so if anybody is unhappy they can have it resolved by paypal or by contacting me direct.
I have 100s of satisfied customers and like with anything things go wrong so I try and resolve issues when they arise but if people dont tell me I cant .

I do not always respond straight away to my emails due to work /family commitments but do get around to it eventually

Re DNOS808 I am sorry but I cant remember the item nor the email as I get lots of them every day but if you let me know I will gladly look into it
DNOS808

Paul Sims

Post by DNOS808 »

I will see if I can find the email I sent you back then and I will send it again.
DNOS808

Paul Sims

Post by DNOS808 »

I found my email about the defective part you sent me and I resent it on wednesday. I have not had any reply. Have you got it?
seankenyon

Post by seankenyon »

Ive used Paul Sims quite often, i usually call in at his place in Cheshire so i can cherry pick out the selection of spares he has, good fella and does a good deal too :thumleft:
Drive it like you stole it...
Charged
IMOC Committee

Post by Charged »

I'm locking this thread, this chap's getting enough free exposure for his business without this thread being constantly re-kindled.
If you can't see the angle, you're in trouble.

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”