Photoshop request please (matt/satin black) But check out the pic attached!!!

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

2barGee

Re: Photoshop request please (matt/satin black) But check out the pic attached!!!

Post by 2barGee »

mmmm getting it wrapped in vinyl does sound like an interesting idea!!!
Do you know of a good place that does it?? Also how long does it take for it to be fitted??
GHOST

Re: Photoshop request please (matt/satin black) But check out the pic attached!!!

Post by GHOST »

Agreed there. If I was thinking about a respray then I'd definately concider that. They'd have to be damn good at their job though, lots of curves on an MR2, especially around the side vents.

Turbo engine bay vents would especially be difficult I would have thought.
GHOST

Post by GHOST »

Agreed there. If I was thinking about a respray then I'd definately concider that. They'd have to be damn good at their job though, lots of curves on an MR2, especially around the side vents.

Turbo engine bay vents would especially be difficult I would have thought.
2barGee

Post by 2barGee »

Well i'm game as soon as I have sorted out my bumper. Now......what colour to go for????? Satin black.......gun metal!!! Something mean!!!
tkl

Post by tkl »

It's a bit Dark, but you get the idea.
Harry

Post by Harry »

Like the idea I would. The other brand examples look great with the finish.

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”