Mk2 rev1 n/a import g-limited! Breaking or for sale !!!!!!

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

importglimited

Mk2 rev1 n/a import g-limited! Breaking or for sale !!!!!!

Post by importglimited »

Just 2 days after having put a full years mot and 6 months tax on this car i was crashed into the passenger side from an old granny thus pushing me into the other lane into another car which has damaged the passenger door and drivers wing. I have also just fitted brakes all round re-furbishing every caliper and fitting new handbrake cables aswell. The car has almost brand new red and black leather seats, which were recently available on e-bay for £500 new- these are also available. Apart from the damage, this car is tip top so i would like some decent offers on parts. I would only break the car if there was enough interest in the bigger parts to start off with. Especially the wheels which have only done 100 miles and cost me £650 so i would take £500 for these which is a good drop in price. This car has quite a few mods that you cant see in the pics such as a jasma 4 branch manifold, jasma de-cat, magnex exhaust front and rear aftermarket adjustable strut bars, lazy eye kit HKS induction kit red leather and black re-trimmed door cards(same as seats) and many more. I may even sell the car complete if the offer was right!

as8133

Re: Mk2 rev1 n/a import g-limited! Breaking or for sale !!!!!!

Post by as8133 »

How much for the whole car?
importglimited

Post by importglimited »

sorry a bit late now, a few parts have now been spoke for so just breaking the car now
franksmits

Post by franksmits »

Can i have those bumperlights. Whats your price?

Return to “MR2s for Sale”