Llandow Track Day, 22nd March - £90

Posts about trackdays and motorsport.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

helencooke01

Llandow Track Day, 22nd March - £90

Post by helencooke01 »

Myself and some friends are booked on a track day for Llandow (South Wales) on Easter Saturday... it's been organised by Peugeot Sport Owners Club but is open to all - I'll be there with the MR2 and some mates with various other cars (Honda, Mazda etc).

Anyway, if anyone else fancies a cheap track day at a good little circuit here's the link to book yourself on -
http://cnb-host3.clickandbuild.com/cnb/ ... egoryID=65

Ta :mrgreen:
Helen
nicedude1976

Re: Llandow Track Day, 22nd March - £90

Post by nicedude1976 »

Thanks Helen for the post. It looks tempting, but it doesnt quite clearly say if it's going to be open pit lane and what hours it runs across ?
Chris
Icsunonove

Post by Icsunonove »

Ooooo, could be tempted, I've never done that track.... :-k
Bender Unit

Post by Bender Unit »

Thanks Helen for the post. It looks tempting, but it doesnt quite clearly say if it's going to be open pit lane and what hours it runs across ?
Chris

99.9% of the time, unless its been agreed differently with the organiser the day is run as sessions in the morning and open pit in the afternoon.

During your session you can come and go as you like, so your not stuck out there for 20 mins until the session ends. Equally it moves so fast, that you do a session have a break and your back out again.
helencooke01

Post by helencooke01 »

Well had a really great day, weather was perfect (apart from being a tad windy!). Felt rather out-numbered as just myself and a chap in a Mk1 SC, surrounded by about 50 Peugeots!! Good day out though :thumleft:

Return to “Motorsport and Trackdays”