BOV fitting kits/adaptor flange

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

SWMark

BOV fitting kits/adaptor flange

Post by SWMark »

Hey guys

I have got a Greddy RS BOV, but i need an adaptor flange for it to fit in the stock location, anyone know where i can find one , im assuming itll be similar if no the same as the blotz and HKS items.

Any one know?

Mark
tubby_mr2

Re: BOV fitting kits/adaptor flange

Post by tubby_mr2 »

i ave got exactly the same problem with my blitz bov the only one about i could see is

http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/conten ... ct=FMFK038

hope this is what ur after.
hicks

Post by hicks »

i need one of these but 50 squid seem a tad ott.
scottietse

Post by scottietse »

i just got one of those....top quality and fits so so so perfectly... :mrgreen:

i had the crappy bailey cut and shut jobby before.....

if you order it from forge you'll get in in 2 days...i have to say really impressed

one thing thought that long silicone pipe they supply you with doesnt really fit
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Post by Martin F »

go down to a local welder,i.e.sheet metal workers or the likes(plenty about)remove the original dump valve,take the piping off(takes about 5 mins)then get them to weld 2" or so of aliminium piping into the hole,make sure you remember to get a lip around the end and hey presto...!uve now got the perfect bov fitting kit,cost me £15 and works better than ny kit u could spend £50 on,hope this helps.....! :thumleft:
tubby_mr2

Post by tubby_mr2 »

mrtee wrote:go down to a local welder,i.e.sheet metal workers or the likes(plenty about)remove the original dump valve,take the piping off(takes about 5 mins)then get them to weld 2" or so of aliminium piping into the hole,make sure you remember to get a lip around the end and hey presto...!uve now got the perfect bov fitting kit,cost me £15 and works better than ny kit u could spend £50 on,hope this helps.....! :thumleft:

u got and pics of what u ave done?
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Post by Martin F »

have dificulty in downloading pictures into the computer at the moment,problem with software,if u have a picture phone then if u want u can pm me with ur no. and ill send you a couple of pictures of what ive done :thumleft:

Return to “Modifications”