MR2 Rev5 N/A Custom Exhaust Options?

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

CharlieH

MR2 Rev5 N/A Custom Exhaust Options?

Post by CharlieH »

Hi, I've had a little look around and there's not a lot in terms of bolt on systems, especially as I want to keep my cat! Do you guys have any idea who makes custom exhausts, and if you've had any past experience, or recommendations etc?

Charlie
Rob66

Re: MR2 Rev5 N/A Custom Exhaust Options?

Post by Rob66 »

Hi Charlie

I have a mongoose which I am pretty happy with, looks similar to stock, sounds great and is as quiet as the standard on the motorway.
HughesR1

Post by HughesR1 »

I've got a Mongoose on my rev5 which I'm quite happy with. It's a shame you weren't after one last month as I just sold a full custom system for a Rev5, and unknown to me the lad who bought it had a rev3 so it didn't even fit his car :roll:
CharlieH

Post by CharlieH »

I've been thinking of getting a mongoose exhaust for a weeks to be honest but it does look incredibly stock! I love the look of the JapSpeed system but I've personally heard how loud it is and that's not what I'm after, is there any other options available for N/A cars?
Rob66

Post by Rob66 »

Love the Fujibitsu, friend has one on his Celica. I couldn't get the page to translate, anybody know the price of these for a rev3? I'm know there not cheap.

Cheers
CharlieH

Post by CharlieH »

Rob66 wrote:Love the Fujibitsu, friend has one on his Celica. I couldn't get the page to translate, anybody know the price of these for a rev3? I'm know there not cheap.

Cheers

I had a look for a rev 5 one and it was £650 delivered, that's for the twin pipe one btw!

(Bearing in mind that it's coming from Japan, I don't know if there is a UK dealer!)
Rob66

Post by Rob66 »

Cheers Charlie, I was guessing about that.
almeida1234

Post by almeida1234 »

I will have a japspped for sale next week if you like. But they are not know for being quiet

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”