MR2 Veilside Bodykit

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

wilz1234

MR2 Veilside Bodykit

Post by wilz1234 »

Finally got myself an MR2 :D , and got this as part of the sale.

Looks to be brand new, never fitted. There's a few scuffs from years of storage, but nothing a bit of sanding won't fix.

Ready for sanding, primer and painting.

As the rules say I must state a price let's say £300 (Not sure what they're worth to be honest), but I am completely open to offers!

Collection due to size, although I'm happy to deliver within 30 miles of BA2.
androo007

Re: MR2 Veilside Bodykit

Post by androo007 »

Look to see if it's a copy or not. If genuine it'll have stickers on the inside somewhere.
aussieGT

Post by aussieGT »

wilz1234 wrote:

As the rules say I must state a price let's say £300 (Not sure what they're worth to be honest), but I am completely open to offers!

£300 to dispose of it? Not sure what the land fill costs are lately.
wilz1234

Post by wilz1234 »

aussieGT wrote:
wilz1234 wrote:

I'm not a fan of the looks either! Seems to be a marmite thing. What do you reckon to the right buyer it'd be worth?
aussieGT

Post by aussieGT »

^ Dunno mate, is very much a marmite thing. They were sort of/ yeah maybe/ cool to some people/ back in the day.

Maybe there's someone out there who is after one, being the full kit is sort of a rarity in itself. Ebay may give you an answer what it may be worth.

edit - apart from the massive massively stylish rear wing.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Now now! :D :lol:

The rear and skirts tend to get used a bit with people who like them but prefer a different front bumper.. So you might find it easier to split and shift those items first. 300 is not far out to be honest if in good condition,

250-260ish would be very fair, don`t give it away though, it is a good kit! Crazy styling early 2000s Max Power stuff! Many people do not like it but there will be somebody out there that it appeals to.
markstevieandmads

Post by markstevieandmads »

DAN_REV1_TURBO wrote:

Now now! :D :lol:

The rear and skirts tend to get used a bit with people who like them but prefer a different front bumper.. So you might find it easier to split and shift those items first. 300 is not far out to be honest if in good condition,

250-260ish would be very fair, don`t give it away though, it is a good kit! Crazy styling early 2000s Max Power stuff! Many people do not like it but there will be somebody out there that it appeals to.

says the only person who actually still has a veilside kit fitted lol

However as Dan says, the front bumper is probably the worse part. The other bits should sell for a few quid.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

says the only person who actually still has a veilside kit fitted lol

However as Dan says, the front bumper is probably the worse part. The other bits should sell for a few quid.

:lol: Veilside, a little bit of Bosozoku within.. 8) I`m not the only one! :lol:

Return to “Mk2 Bodywork & Wheels ”