Radiator fan temperature sensor

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Kyyanno

Radiator fan temperature sensor

Post by Kyyanno »

Halp! My radiator fan temp sensor appears to have gone to the great component store in the sky, and a quick phone call to Mr T. this morning had me hit with the 1-2 of "oh, that's £82.38" followed by "oh...and it's discontinued so we can't actually get one" #-o

Any ideas where is best to get a new sensor from, I figure someone here has had to find the same part in the last year or so? Car is a Rev1 with aftermarket alu core radiator, fitted by Rogue when they did the engine conversion 3 years ago (I'd ask them, but they're shut until the 25th).
markstevieandmads

Re: Radiator fan temperature sensor

Post by markstevieandmads »

Tcbparts or mr2ben
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Post by Martin F »

Post in the wanted section, I for one have binned several sensors over the years #-o
thomp1983

Post by thomp1983 »

You'll be able to get an oem sensor from the states still you'll just need to order it online
Kyyanno

Post by Kyyanno »

Cheers for the suggestions guys, will try the wanted section for now, am happy to wait a while as the fan will run constantly in the meantime anyway which isn't a problem. MR2Ben only have the oval plugged one in stock, TCB weren't showing any but will give them a ring.

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”