My first MR2 :)

Create a post with details about your car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

ProGeoffrey

Re: My first MR2 :)

Post by ProGeoffrey »

samgpr50 wrote:
ProGeoffrey wrote:
samgpr50 wrote:

I much prefer white, blue or even yellow! They look stunning clean. The black is ok but you only have to park it for 20mins and you can see the dust! Better get used to cleaning haha.

blue? i can agree with Yellow but blue? i'm just messing for another post \:D/ but Yea i do like Yellow mr2s lol

Yeah look on this thread!

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=179175

Also it's got to be photo time!!! :mrgreen:

Yup the blue is to common lol also i feel your blue alloys let down the black of the body :mrgreen: I'd of painted the alloys purple like your nuts LOL :whistle: I'd love a nice purple mr2 :lol:
samgpr50

Post by samgpr50 »

They do shine purple depending on the light haha.
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

ProGeoffrey wrote:Gullzter i just clicked your tubby build link an WOW :twisted: that freakin Apexi intake is Huge :-k Where did you get it? hahaha :cheers:

I got the Apexi from someone who had sold his mr2, they come up every now and then still.
No worries, my car is still at Sbits getting the new engine but should be back within a couple of weeks so give me a shout then. It is pretty standard power wise but you will notice a difference :twisted:
I see your mr2 has a few extra bodywork parts, looks like a border front bumper, possibly veilside spoiler, hard to see what skirts :eye:
Draven

Post by Draven »

Nice looking motor. :mrgreen:
ProGeoffrey

Post by ProGeoffrey »

Gullzter wrote:
ProGeoffrey wrote:Gullzter i just clicked your tubby build link an WOW :twisted: that freakin Apexi intake is Huge :-k Where did you get it? hahaha :cheers:

I got the Apexi from someone who had sold his mr2, they come up every now and then still.
No worries, my car is still at Sbits getting the new engine but should be back within a couple of weeks so give me a shout then. It is pretty standard power wise but you will notice a difference :twisted:
I see your mr2 has a few extra bodywork parts, looks like a border front bumper, possibly veilside spoiler, hard to see what skirts :eye:

I'll need to keep some cash aside for one when im running again hehe :twisted:

New engine? what one you dropping in? :D

Yea she's had a little of the body changed and a scoop even know there was no turbo lol but i like it O:) and the carbon wrap on the spoiler hahaha \:D/ now that the 3SGE engine is in i cant wait to drive her but I'm to rewire a ecu plug an I've never did wiring before so it's all scary stuff untill i hear her purring hahaha Any chance you know your way about a loom? :whistle:

Draven wrote:Nice looking motor. :mrgreen:

O:) Thank you Draven. Do you make it to meets and what on these sites? I'm interested in maybe attending one to see what they are like :)
Draven

Post by Draven »

Yes. If you check the Events section you should find some meets arranged in your area. I do one in milton keynes.. its all good fun
ProGeoffrey

Post by ProGeoffrey »

Back On The Road !!! :twisted: I missed her sooooo much hehe

Image Image
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

Sorry i must have missed that last post :oops:

Glad its back on the road now.
Next you will be building a list of mods :lol:
ProGeoffrey

Post by ProGeoffrey »

Gullzter wrote:Sorry i must have missed that last post :oops:

Glad its back on the road now.
Next you will be building a list of mods :lol:

I'm already thinking about a 3sgte :roll: the 3sge is not enough :twisted:
Draven

Post by Draven »

Dooooo ittt..

3SGTE all the way :thumleft: get a rev3 if you can.

Be warned though they will take your money.. laugh at you get your addicted to booost then break take your money.. its a loop.

Then break again and you think.. you know what i'll just take the engine out and rebuild it..

but after a lot of money.. its quite pretty.
:clown:
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

You could buy my broken 3sgte engine and rebuild it with forged parts over time :mrgreen:
Draven

Post by Draven »

Gullzter wrote:You could buy my broken 3sgte engine and rebuild it with forged parts over time :mrgreen:

Providing you've got the space.. correct tools etc.. :thumleft:
ProGeoffrey

Post by ProGeoffrey »

Draven wrote:Dooooo ittt..

3SGTE all the way :thumleft: get a rev3 if you can.

Be warned though they will take your money.. laugh at you get your addicted to booost then break take your money.. its a loop.

Then break again and you think.. you know what i'll just take the engine out and rebuild it..

but after a lot of money.. its quite pretty.
:clown:

hahahaha sounds like the life for me :thumleft: just need to get some of the money stuff to get started 8-
Gullzter wrote:quot;]You could buy my broken 3sgte engine and rebuild it with forged parts over time :mrgreen:

What sorta price you looking for it? :oldtongue:
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

Tidy looking motor!! Just to confirm, veilside spoiler and skirts and border front bumber (apologies if it was already confirm).

I scrapped a fully working 3SGE not long ago too, you could have had it for free :(
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

Not sure what its worth, will wait til its out and inspected. Car is with Peter Gidden just now.
ProGeoffrey

Post by ProGeoffrey »

sheppy wrote:Tidy looking motor!! Just to confirm, veilside spoiler and skirts and border front bumber (apologies if it was already confirm).

I scrapped a fully working 3SGE not long ago too, you could have had it for free :(

Thanks mate :D

Gullzter wrote:Not sure what its worth, will wait til its out and inspected. Car is with Peter Gidden just now.

I'm diffidently interested as i'm looking for a engine to rebuild while my mr2 is on the road and the extra power wouldn't go a miss hahaha I would even call it homework since my collage course is about that haha \:D/

Return to “Member Profiles”