Fao Mark Edwards - st205 c/c install

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

mikewright

Fao Mark Edwards - st205 c/c install

Post by mikewright »

Hi Mark i spoke to you before about the st205 c/c install and you posted a picture of yours so i could see how it all plumbed together. Could you post this again as i am trying to see how to fit the hks ssqv on there, i assume it comes of the pipe on the back left of the c/c but what adaptor did you use for this? Cheers for the help mate.
Mike
Mark Edwards

Re: Fao Mark Edwards - st205 c/c install

Post by Mark Edwards »

Yeah it does come out of that pipe. It's just a case of fabricating something to fit. I hunted round a local scrappy and found that a rover 214 rad pipe is the right bore so cut the 90 degree bend out of it and used that. How's yours going then, getting there?
xxxx, AM TUNING, sbITs
chrisbilling

ST205 CHARGE COOLER PICS

Post by chrisbilling »

raptor95GTS

Post by raptor95GTS »

for the lazy amongst us

mikewright

Post by mikewright »

cheers Mark yeah it's getting there very slowly. Engine is very nearly built now so just got to have it reunited with the car and the chargecooler plumbed in. Then it's a case of running in before the injectors and ecu get fitted. Can't wait to see how this is going to perform when i have it finished. :D

Return to “Modifications”