[Mk2] [NA] my car has issues please help - O/D flashiong light after changing Caliphers

Anything and everything to do with mechanical issues with your Mk2

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

ArmyMR2

[Mk2] [NA] my car has issues please help - O/D flashiong light after changing Caliphers

Post by ArmyMR2 »

I have recently changed the rear brake calipers on my MR2 G-limited (automatic), Since then i have no Handbrake and i don't know if its connected but the O/D OFF light on the dash is flashing now ? Help anyone?
stace110

Re: [Mk2] [NA] my car has issues please help - O/D flashiong light after changing Caliphers

Post by stace110 »

More info required buddy.......And what is O/D...?
vinnyninja

Re: [Mk2] [NA] my car has issues please help - O/D flashiong light after changing Caliphers

Post by vinnyninja »

stace110 wrote:More info required buddy.......And what is O/D...?

overdrive
vinnyninja

Post by vinnyninja »

ArmyMR2 wrote:I have recently changed the rear brake calipers on my MR2 G-limited (automatic), Since then i have no Handbrake and i don't know if its connected but the O/D OFF light on the dash is flashing now ? Help anyone?

should think your cables have to much slack and need adjusting ...unless you have replaced with faulty 2nd hand calipers??? your overdrive issue shouldnt be linked

Return to “Mechanical”