93 MR2 Turbo Toms kitted

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

mistertubby2

93 MR2 Turbo Toms kitted

Post by mistertubby2 »

93 Toyota MR2 Turbo - Excellent condition.

Toms bodykit.

Taxed
M.O.T.’d. until 27.05.12

Before I bought this car, it was in the same family since import, which was in September 2004. The kit was on the car when it came into the country. It has been looked after like a baby!
The cambelt was changed less than 7000 miles ago.
Stainless steel exhaust system, fitted with bungs, as it was too loud for me! (It now sounds lovely!). It only takes one bolt to remove the bungs each side.
I have a pair of spats for the rear bumper, which I have not fitted.
Since the last M.O.T. it has only done 50 miles, so I have decided to sell her and let someone else enjoy it.
Engine, gearbox etc., are all in excellent condition.
It is fairly standard, with an induction kit, dump valve, TRD gear changer and knob, Rev 3 rear lights, Man in Dandism mats, Rev. 3 seats and doorcards. The interior still looks like new.
It has a lovely set of alloys with good tyres.
When I bought the car it had coilovers, which I didn’t like as it was so uncomfortable to drive, so I changed them for a set of Rev. 3 turbo struts etc., and fitted them with new discs and pads all around, less than 100 miles ago. Now the car is much more comfortable to drive.
It has new handbrake cables.

This car is rust free – when the M.O.T. tester checked underneath, he said it is in A1 condition, like new.
So, if you want an MR2 which is going to go on for several years, this car is the one for you. It is being sold with regret, but it needs to be appreciated and used.

The colour is Super Red 2, although it doesn’t show up as good as it is, in the photos it looks more orangey!
There are no major imperfections in the paintwork, just a few light stonechips on the front bumper.
The sidepod in the first picture looks like it is slightly damaged, but it is reflections in the pic, and there is nothing wrong with it.
ONLY £1850 to IMOC members cheers.

Last edited by mistertubby2 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
todd

Re: 93 MR2 Turbo Toms kitted

Post by todd »

Is it just the toms side skirts it has then?
mistertubby2

car

Post by mistertubby2 »

todd wrote:Is it just the toms side skirts it has then?
Sorry i should have put up a picture of front .
mistertubby2

Re: car

Post by mistertubby2 »

mistertubby2 wrote:
A few extra pictures on my ebay add, Any one fancy making an offer ???
mistertubby2

Post by mistertubby2 »

mistertubby2 wrote:
mistertubby2 wrote:
No one out there interested in this??. Looks like another immaculate mr 2 going for breaking, Any one have an idea what a perfect rear clip would be worth cheers.
madbasshunter

Post by madbasshunter »

It does look nice, I am tempted but I already have 3 mr2s (as I cant sell mine :o )

Whats the mileage on it
mistertubby2

Post by mistertubby2 »

madbasshunter wrote:It does look nice, I am tempted but I already have 3 mr2s (as I cant sell mine :o )

Whats the mileage on it
Around 90,000 but you would never think so to hear it. It will be sacrilidge to break it but i am afraid its the only way io get its worth .
thmpsn77

Post by thmpsn77 »

I saw this car last weekend whilst I was picking up some parts from mistertubby2, its in great nic, and would be a shame to see it broken, good luck with the sale.
mistertubby2

Post by mistertubby2 »

thmpsn77 wrote:I saw this car last weekend whilst I was picking up some parts from mistertubby2, its in great nic, and would be a shame to see it broken, good luck with the sale.
Hi it was nice to see you again,i hope those parts fitted ok cheers.
mistertubby2

Post by mistertubby2 »

mistertubby2 wrote:
mistertubby2 wrote:
Anyone fancy this beautiful mr before it gets the chop ,Last chance £1650 only no offers cheers.
Last edited by mistertubby2 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mistertubby2

Post by mistertubby2 »

mistertubby2 wrote:
mistertubby2 wrote:
mistertubby2 wrote:Sorry i should have put up a picture of front .
Anyone fancy this beautiful mr before it gets the chop ,Last chance £1800 only no offers cheers.
Last few days on ebay, nobody want it???
4ndee

Post by 4ndee »

I would snatch this up if I had the money its a steal :shock:
mrturbotom

Post by mrturbotom »

where is this located??
4ndee

Post by 4ndee »

Liskeard Cornwall
mistertubby2

car

Post by mistertubby2 »

4ndee wrote:I would snatch this up if I had the money its a steal :shock:
Yes Andy i thought it would have gone ,held off dismantleing for a while think i will try pistonheads first, sorry for the delay in answering been up north for a week.
mistertubby2

Post by mistertubby2 »

mistertubby2 wrote:
Yes Andy i thought it would have gone ,held off dismantleing for a while think i will try pistonheads first, sorry for the delay in answering been up north for a week.
The car is now on pistonheads hoping for a reprieve.The missus will kill me if i break it she loves it.
mistertubby2

Post by mistertubby2 »

mistertubby2 wrote:
mistertubby2 wrote:
The car is now on pistonheads hoping for a reprieve.The missus will kill me if i break it she loves it.
Your last chance to buy a real bargain tax runs out in a month so it will be sold for parts if not sold before,in view of tax soon to expire £1600 buys it thats giving it away cheers.
mistertubby2

Post by mistertubby2 »

mistertubby2 wrote:
mistertubby2 wrote:
mistertubby2 wrote:Yes Andy i thought it would have gone ,held off dismantleing for a while think i will try pistonheads first, sorry for the delay in answering been up north for a week.
Your last chance to buy a real bargain tax runs out in a month so it will be sold for parts if not sold before,in view of tax soon to expire £1600 buys it thats giving it away cheers.
Bump
mistertubby2

Post by mistertubby2 »

mistertubby2 wrote:
mistertubby2 wrote:
mistertubby2 wrote:The car is now on pistonheads hoping for a reprieve.The missus will kill me if i break it she loves it.
Bump
Surely£1600 is not too much money for a car in near immaculate condition,Come on chaps be honest or is things that bad out there cheers.
StuRobinson88

Post by StuRobinson88 »

where are you based? and is the kit removeable if the new buyer wishes?

thanks, stuart.

Return to “MR2s for Sale”