[Mk2] [NA] I need RHD electrical manual - problem with short circuit after engine swap

Anything to do with the electrics of the car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Eksterminator

[Mk2] [NA] I need RHD electrical manual - problem with short circuit after engine swap

Post by Eksterminator »

I NEED MR2 RHD ELECTRICAL MANUAL for 3S-GE (or 3S-GTE)

I have some manuals, but all of them are about LHD and front wiring looks totally different - I couldn't even find same plugs.

I just done engine swap and have serious problem with some short circuit.
The car was originally N/A with 3S-GE, but had done 3s-gte convertion and everything was OK, but now have 2nd turbo engine fitted and something is wrong. There's some short circuit between "+" battery wire and earth. The engine starts, but it's draining the battery extremally quick. I descovered that there's no short circuit when I dosconnect 1 of plugs where passenger hold his left leg.

I got no idea where the socket wiring is coming to - I don't want to screw out all front of the car :(

Any ideas ?
leenjenna

Re: [Mk2] [NA] I need RHD electrical manual - problem with short circuit after engine swap

Post by leenjenna »

Have you tried the MR2_SW_1991_ELECTRICALWIRINGDIAGRAMS? I have the pdf on pc if you want to have a look but whether this is useful to you I dont know - electrics frighten me!

Lee
Eksterminator

Re: [Mk2] [NA] I need RHD electrical manual - problem with short circuit after engine swap

Post by Eksterminator »

I need definitely RHD manual. Anyway 1992 is a bit different - different connectors :/

Return to “Electrical”