[FINALIZED] Rev 3 GT tubby - accident damaged

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Hurstie1981

Rev 3 GT tubby - accident damaged

Post by Hurstie1981 »

Well, it's a sad day but im finally admitting that i need to let my beloved two go.
I've had her since August 2005 when she was imported for my by JDI, coming over with a lovely new
coat of paint, and was looking stunning.

She has been very well looked after, and in the years i have owned her has been treated to an R*SR Exmag GT2 exhaust, apexi induction kit
SSQV, Greddy Profec B2 boost controller, and a nice pioneer head unit with Focal speakers.
The only downside is that in november last year, some old bu88er ran into the back of me, causing rear end damage.

Due to the age of the car (1994), the insurance company wouldn't authorise repair and such wrote her off.
Gutted was an understatement.

I refused to let the car go, and was intending on fixing her myself, but being comepletely honest, i just dont have
the time.
She is a 1994 rev 3 GT hardtop, with 65,000 geniune miles. I am the only UK owner, and she still has 3 months tax and MOT
until sept.
The interior is very clean and tidy, with half leather seats and Rhons gear gaiter and knob. There is also a MOMO steering wheel.
The tyres are great, TOYO Proxies with only 4,000 miles on them, so plenty of tread. The front wheels have also been recently refurbished.

The downside to the car is that it is now Cat D.
It is in need of a new rear bumper, bumper insert, and bumper impact bar. The boot also took part of the impact, and the floor may need pulling out slightly.

I could strip the car myself and probably make quite a bit of money from it, but i dont want to see her on my drive like that.

So...if you fancy a go at getting her back on the road, or you feel like stripping it yourself, £1,350 is what i ask.

Get in touch if you are genuinely interested.

I am based near Wigan, north west. Just off the M6 motorway.

£1,350.

craig

Re: [FINALIZED] Rev 3 GT tubby - accident damaged

Post by craig »

Gutted for you fella! Remember you getting this car from JDI. An absolute minter! :(

Any pics of the boot floor?
Hurstie1981

Post by Hurstie1981 »

Yeah, those were the days! :D
It was a great car, and still could be.....just a shame that old **** hit me. Still, at least he's had his licence revoked now so he wont be doing that again!
And its hard to take a pic of the boot floor, as the impact has somehow crimped the carpet into the front...kinda trapped in the crease, hard to explain.
cvega666

Post by cvega666 »

ah damn it, if only you were closer :evil: :evil: :evil: I"m looking for a donor :s
Current: 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Gone: '94 rev3 NA, '92 rev2 Turbo forged, '07 Civic Type-R
Hurstie1981

Post by Hurstie1981 »

Sorry mate....i think everyone is after a doner at the minute, its appearing to be popular!
Ren0W

Post by Ren0W »

If anyone takes it as a braker...

1st dibbs on the alloys :mrgreen:
anthonyg

Post by anthonyg »

you have pm :thumleft:
Hurstie1981

Post by Hurstie1981 »

Hello,

Regarding all PMS, i am replying as i can, however am arranging viewings in order of who contacted me first.

Thanks

Gra
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was None

Return to “MR2s for Sale”