Fifa 11

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

mike1984uk

Fifa 11

Post by mike1984uk »

Cant wait for this to come out!

One thing I really want to see is the people who do not finish online matches get penalised for it.
With Fifa 10 I find myself not bothering with going online to play anymore purely becuase theres so many bad losers on there its unbelievable. I've taken loses of more than 5 - 0 sometimes, just part of the game.

Anyone else share this grievence (sp) with the game?

Reading up online though theres seems to be some nice new touches to game, hope it lives up to the hype its given.
mikee66

Re: Fifa 11

Post by mikee66 »

yeah i always look forward to it mate, I play online too mostly as the Swans and find a lot of folk disconnect!

What you play i on? I'll give you a game

ps3 = mikee66
xbox = mikeescfc
mike1984uk

Post by mike1984uk »

ah cool, well tbh its my dads ps3 lol he's 53 and im 26 and he's the owner of the console lol

we normally play as Swansea or Chelsea

when u normally end up going against someone who picks inter or barca as the team, more often or not we'll pick the other

it is fun when u show someone up who's playing with barca and u got the swans tho isnt it lol

next time im up there i'll send u an invite to a game!
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

Il be getting this . .. It really annoys me when people disconnect. On Fifa 09 in touney mode was very very annoying as you would never get anywhere :neutral: How are they improving it ?
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
dawolf

Post by dawolf »

I've played the demo on PC. It's decent but I just can't get into FIFA games. The presentation, sound and graphics are excellent but the gameplay just feels too 'automatic' and scoring is too easy for me. There also seem to be annoying little bugs, such as players running straight for the net after scoring a goal then shown by the corner flag celebrating. PES is still the best for me as it's more realistic and challenging.

Return to “Games Consoles”