[Mk2] [Turbo] GReddy boost controller issue?

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

timmomr2

[Mk2] [Turbo] GReddy boost controller issue?

Post by timmomr2 »

i had a search through the forum and cant find info on the problem im having.

i have just re fitted my engine and added a boost controller plus a few other bits. ive tried everything i can think of but the boost controller is staying closed and i keep hitting fuel cut everytime i boost. i have set the controller very low and it shouldnt even be hitting a bar (rev 3 tubby) before the engine came out a i ran 1.2 bar on an MBC. the TVSV valve that is coming out of the actyator is blocked off and i have COM from the solenoid attached to the acctuator and ON to the turbo wich is how the instructions state to install it. there are no kinks in the piping and no leaks. the unit is working and reading boost presure fine it is also warning me when correctly at the set warning point. i was under the impression that when the solenoid is broke it stays open running standard boost. it still over boosts with the unit turned off i just dont know were else to check can someone help?

Return to “Modifications”