I gave neutral feedback to geforce by mistake

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

laam999

I gave neutral feedback to geforce by mistake

Post by laam999 »

I gave neutral feedback to geforce by mistake how can I change this to positive???
ancient mariner

Re: I gave neutral feedback to geforce by mistake

Post by ancient mariner »

pm a moderator detailing your problem.
easy fix. paul.
Steve Horrocks

Post by Steve Horrocks »

Fixed 8)
larry93

Post by larry93 »

this happens all the time is there any way it can be made to avoid this happening
Rowland

Post by Rowland »

I think the default setting is set to neutral and it's all too easy to forget to click the right option.
Maybe as 99% of the time it's a positivie transaction the default setting could be looked at being changed to positive?

:-k
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

I'm not being funny but this is exactly why the feedback system requires you to preview your feedback before it will let you submit it - it gives you a chance to double-check that you're leaving the right feedback.

It's not quite that neutral is the default setting, but neutral feedback is left if you don't select a type of feedback at all. That's the correct behaviour IMHO as if you do not select a type of feedback the forum cannot assume that it was meant to be good!

Usually if someone doesn't select an option when they submit their feedback, they will still leave a positive comment. If that's the case it is trivial for a moderator to change it over because we don't have to chase up the other party to find out if they meant to choose positive - it is obvious from their comment. If that is not the case however then we do have to double-check that they meant to leave a different feedback option, which can sometimes take a while.

I'm not totally convinced it happens that often either - I've only ever had to change 3.
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!

Return to “Club News and Announcements”