Red Rev3 - Colliers Wood, SW London

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Jakestar

Red Rev3 - Colliers Wood, SW London

Post by Jakestar »

Only got a quick glance, anyone from here live in and around SW London?

If you do would be good to meet up for a chat / see if i can have a look around your car since I'm looking to buy at the moment!

(and then for a drive once I get said car!)
Cliff

Re: Red Rev3 - Colliers Wood, SW London

Post by Cliff »

South Londoner here mate and I'm thinking (only thinking at this stage) of selling.

A couple of us around on IMOC...
Jakestar

Post by Jakestar »

Cool, I wont be ready till mid-late Feb to buy anyway (need to move house first).

Couldn't see your car on your profile tho? Im looking for something fairly specific but it would be good to have a chat as your experience would be invaluble!

Anyone from around here who you regulary go for Sunday moring blats with etc? (I grew up in Somerset so kinda miss that aspect of London right now..)
agentturbo

Post by agentturbo »

i am around the area in my car , cant say its red though.
where about in south london mate as its still a vast area
cheers carl
Jakestar

Post by Jakestar »

Im living in Colliers Wood SW19 at the moment, moving soon just up the road to tooting somewhere SW17 when we find a decent enough pad.

What about you? Glad there are members in the vicinity at least :)
Cliff

Post by Cliff »

Jakestar wrote:Cool, I wont be ready till mid-late Feb to buy anyway (need to move house first).

Couldn't see your car on your profile tho? Im looking for something fairly specific but it would be good to have a chat as your experience would be invaluble!

Anyone from around here who you regulary go for Sunday moring blats with etc? (I grew up in Somerset so kinda miss that aspect of London right now..)

Unfortunately my 2 spends most of its life garaged as I have a car for work and the 2 for fun, but it never comes out in the winter.

The spoiler has come off and I've changed the exhaust to a single pipe since the pic :thumleft:
Jakestar

Post by Jakestar »

Looks nice, shame you dont get more use out of it!

Due to me having to park on the street I wont be able to get insurance on a modified tubby (I dont think), so looking for a standard one :) (have my eye on one, just gotta wait till next week withe job before I can make a move 8) )

Return to “Spotted”