Hey people :)

Create a post with details about your car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

MR2_CL

Hey people :)

Post by MR2_CL »

Hey everyone, just thought i would say hi, i have been on here for a couple of weeks now but didnt have an mr2 so didnt think there was much point in posting...

but now i will be getting my hands on a super nice 2 :)

those of you that know James on this site with his rev3 black mr2, well that will be coming to stay with me as of this coming weekend and i cant wait :mrgreen:

just come from the starlet scene and just built up a hybrid 170bhp glanza... doesnt seem like that much power but considering it ways as much as a bag of crisps it definatly goes some! lol

so from this:

to this :)

what you all think?
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Re: Hey people :)

Post by Ryan S »

v nice!!! sure i seen that one for sale actually, starlet is nice too, my missus would have done you a straight swap for her black rev3 n/a!!!
MR2_CL

Post by MR2_CL »

ah i'm afriad it's tubby all the way! lol

thanks for the kind words :)
Quigonjay

Post by Quigonjay »

welcome to imoc 8)
couple of lovely motors there, to be honest thats the only glanza i have ever liked :lol:
marc GT Turbo

Post by marc GT Turbo »

nice 2 :thumleft: welcome :mrgreen:
1993 GT TURBO
MR2_CL

Post by MR2_CL »

thanks for the welcome :)

@Quigonjay thats kinda the reson i'm getting rid of her... they used to be quite rare but now every tom dick and harry has one and there all done up proper poo. i spent alot of time and money on her and alot of the chavs just go ah thats well high priced!... yeah but it will kick the xxxx out of your car lol!

cant wait to get into the 2! i'm sure with 300bhp and rwd it will scare the pants off me! :lol:
Jules-B

Post by Jules-B »

Very nice..

Finally welcome to the family. We need to get you some stickers for it!
phipck

Post by phipck »

good idea to take the new one somewhere safe to find its limits and charactoristics. it will drive like most cars pottering about but a bit of a different driving experience when your at the limit but certainly worth the small learning curve from your old car.

good choice in style chap, welcome to the club!
sw20GTS

Post by sw20GTS »

phipck wrote:good idea to take the new one somewhere safe to find its limits and charactoristics. it will drive like most cars pottering about but a bit of a different driving experience when your at the limit but certainly worth the small learning curve from your old car.

Wise words ;) Got mine 2 weeks ago and I learnt my lesson on a roundabout... in p1$$ing rain too :D

Welcome to the club mate! Lovely motors you had/will be having!
MR2_CL

Post by MR2_CL »

cheers people, yeah i think i will be taking it easy for a bit and work my way up slowly as that's alot of money just to bin it into a lamp post or up over some curb.

Jules buddy sticker me up! lol if you have any around when i pop down slap a neat one on the window or under the hood :)
Jules-B

Post by Jules-B »

I think theres a few Gold ones and a few red ones on the shelf at the moment, But if you wanted a different colour ill get them done when i get mine.
MR2_CL

Post by MR2_CL »

i'l have a nosey while i'm up there and have a ponder on which i like lol :wink:
MR2_CL

Post by MR2_CL »

right had the car in my possetion now for about 2weeks and love it to bits :)

have never been pulled over and have been pulled over twice in the last two weeks :lol: typical!! just got a ticket as well for iligal plates :evil: but that is all being sorted, B@stard police!

a few small changes since i have owned her...

first up was a service and new oil filter just so i knew it was all good.

next up was a Greddy boost gauge, i have an avcr that shows boost pressure but i like gauges :lol: and it's nice to have one in your line of sight... plus it has a peak warn fuction that i have set to make sure i dont overboost to much.

after that some OEM rev3 lights were put on as i wasnt a fan of the clear ones that were on before.

Big thanks to Luke and harry(Pacific works) as usualy for there great work.

next up is some more small bits, all cosmetic realy... new momo 300mm wheel, Razo Shift knob, want new wheels but that will have to wait.

last but not least some nice photo's now she is all mine :D

Return to “Member Profiles”