[Mk2] [Turbo] ** Help ** Calling Northwest members need a clutch sorted for a rev 4 turbo

Anything and everything to do with mechanical issues with your Mk2

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

T-Bar Turbo

[Mk2] [Turbo] ** Help ** Calling Northwest members need a clutch sorted for a rev 4 turbo

Post by T-Bar Turbo »

I hope someone can help me out

my clutch plate is more or less on its last legs and everywhere i have tried locally wont take on the job of swapping a clutch on my rev 4 turbo so does anyone know somewhere good in the northwest that will take on the job ideally near liverpool but i could nurse the car further

Thanks

:pray:
Lewis Jay

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] ** Help ** Calling Northwest members need a clutch sorted for a rev 4 turbo

Post by Lewis Jay »

PM mate.
T-Bar Turbo

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] ** Help ** Calling Northwest members need a clutch sorted for a rev 4 turbo

Post by T-Bar Turbo »

Thanks Lewis for the kind offer of getting your hands dirty :thumleft:

Just looking for a clutch Do you know if these are any good before i buy one and how much oil will i need for the box any ideas ?
Lewis Jay

Post by Lewis Jay »

Clutch looks o.k.

Need 4.2 ltrs of gearbox oil mate.

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic. ... earbox+oil

MT90 gearbox oil is the best but expensive.

You can use other cheaper stuff though.
T-Bar Turbo

Post by T-Bar Turbo »

thanks again

just waiting on a price for the oil then i will see which one i'm going to go for
T-Bar Turbo

Post by T-Bar Turbo »

Lewis

just to let you know m8

should have my clutch in a few days :thumleft:

then off to get some box oil, i have been told that the gearbox holds 2.6 litres ?
Lewis Jay

Post by Lewis Jay »

No worries.

2.6 ltrs if for a N/A gearbox mate.

Lewis.
T-Bar Turbo

Post by T-Bar Turbo »

clutch has arrived, just waiting on the mt 90 to be delivered and i have ordered a set of oil seals for the drive shaft and carrier for the bearing

will be in touch soon m8

pm me your mobi number is you would please

cheers

Andre

Return to “Mechanical”