Dead Space love this game

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

pistol pete

Dead Space love this game

Post by pistol pete »

Yeah baby

after about a month of being stuck on one place i finially got through this morning

and played through some more before i had to cvome to work and i must say i am loving it again..(was stuck on level5 where everything attacks you in the mdeical bay)
gone through and wondering around hydroponics where everything keeps saying...
there is something really big in food storage :shock: :shock:
ahh well we shall see :thumleft:
Last edited by pistol pete on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Re: Dead Space love this game

Post by Ryan S »

played the demo, i thought it was super hard!! good though!!!
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

great game :thumleft:
love the way you come out of a lift and you see and alien and it walks of casually round a corner so you are always expecting it to jump out but never does.....
or stuff running around under the graed floor
or the noise behind you makes you jumo

greta to play on your own in the dark
most of teh game is played but the torch on your gun and it freaks you out but i love it :thumleft:
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

Black Beast Pistol wrote:great game :thumleft:
love the way you come out of a lift and you see and alien and it walks of casually round a corner so you are always expecting it to jump out but never does.....

most of teh game is played but the torch on your gun and it freaks you out but i love it :thumleft:

i found the F.E.A.R. demo a bit like that, i'm funny with stuff like that, i get abnormally scared, i'd have my house lit up like a christmas tree whilst playing!!! :pale:
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

sheppy wrote:
Black Beast Pistol wrote:great game :thumleft:

i found the F.E.A.R. demo a bit like that, i'm funny with stuff like that, i get abnormally scared, i'd have my house lit up like a christmas tree whilst playing!!! :pale:

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

i hate ghosts, they give me the fear!!
Tsunami

Post by Tsunami »

When I played F.E.A.R it was more like S.N.O.R.E :)
If at first you don't succeed...
give up skydiving!
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

Dead Space & F.E.A.R - two of my favourite games.

Pete, were you stuck on the bit when your in a zero oxygen area and have to go through various rooms filled with nasties coming at you?

It's a hard game, much harder I found than Gears 2 which I completed on hard with relative ease.

Project Origin - 2 weeks :thumleft:
dan1

Post by dan1 »

Good game dead space, just completed it on medium took about 12 hours :thumleft: does get a bit tricky in places enjoyed it though 8) Got impossible mode unlocked lol and millitary grade suit with 50000 credits. Dont thinks its a game i want to play through twice though.
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

To use the bits you unlock, do you start an entire new game or go back through the chapters you saved?
dan1

Post by dan1 »

Have to start a new game to get the credits and new suit
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

dan1 wrote:Good game dead space, just completed it on medium took about 12 hours :thumleft: does get a bit tricky in places enjoyed it though 8) Got impossible mode unlocked lol and millitary grade suit with 50000 credits. Dont thinks its a game i want to play through twice though.

Fantastic game! Definately one of the best I've played.

Completed it on Impossible difficulty.....its how games should be! :twisted: :thumleft:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

Yeah i finished this game only last week and started it through again. Very good. Its not your usual shooter, i love the fact they put tasks and some tricky puzzles init that you dont just get in two minutes. The ending was quality !!!! Hope they make a second :pray:
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

i have been doing really well
but got stuck again..

when you gotta plant the message on the asteroid..how do you do it?????

:thumleft: :thumleft:
dan1

Post by dan1 »

just jump on the asteroid at the right time avoiding the turning arms, run around the asteroid to the outside, kill the 2 monsters. Then as far as i remember just press X and you will put the probe into the asteroid. If this is the part you are on :-k there is also two machines need destroying on the oustide holding the asteroid in place :thumleft: hth mate
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

You need to use your stasis thing to destroy the two machines powering it. Then zero g jump onto the rock. Then quickly jump off outside (no oxygen so be quick), kill the 2 monsters, destroy the other 2 machines, zero g jump back onto the rock, plant the device (green button iirc?) Now the hard part is getting back inside. You need to time it dead right or you'll be ripped apart by the blades. Try getting a view of the inside room and zero g jump back in instead of trying to run back inside. I had problems with this bit, just getting inside got me killed a lot of times!
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

matt_mr2t wrote:You need to use your stasis thing to destroy the two machines powering it. Then zero g jump onto the rock. Then quickly jump off outside (no oxygen so be quick), kill the 2 monsters, destroy the other 2 machines, zero g jump back onto the rock, plant the device (green button iirc?) Now the hard part is getting back inside. You need to time it dead right or you'll be ripped apart by the blades. Try getting a view of the inside room and zero g jump back in instead of trying to run back inside. I had problems with this bit, just getting inside got me killed a lot of times!

i stopped thinked about about it and found it really easy
]i just jumped to the top
run outside killed the things destroyed the 2 holders with a linegun mine on each, planted the probe and just waited for the arms to move moved indie and jumped

on the comms now

jobs done
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

It was purely getting back inside that had me stumped. Those blades got me so many times.
dan1

Post by dan1 »

have to admit i got killed plenty of times by those :lol:
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

Did you find Pengs Treasure ? ?
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss

Return to “Games Consoles”