Who else is this irrational?

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

iain2010

Re: Who else is this irrational?

Post by iain2010 »

lol Im the same. I have a year old Ibiza Cupra that gets left and driven in all elements of weather but the 19 year old MR2 gets the carport and only comes out when the weathers nice!
Timmo

Re: Who else is this irrational?

Post by Timmo »

Nothing wrong with being the way you are. I'm not fortunate enough to own a car port or garage and I hate it whenever it rains and leaves water marks over my Goodwood green paint! I will also go out of my way to find a Shell garage to fill it up with V-Power. Nothing else is good enough to go into the tank. I also refuse to park in busy/supermarket car parks when possible, and if I absolutely have too, its as far away from anyone else as possible. I won't use de-icer as that can damage old paint and I even vacuum it out whenever I've had a passenger in it! My neighbour constantly takes the micky for the amount of time I spend washing and waxing it!
I see some people mention a proper fitting car cover. Where would I find one tailored to the MR2?

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”