mr2lover and skyteks trd mr2 home today

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

pccalloutservice

mr2lover and skyteks trd mr2 home today

Post by pccalloutservice »

finally got the car collected and home today, glad to be back on the mr2 scene again.
many thanks to skytek of the site whom i bought the car off, has been a great friend over this past few years from meeting on here.
:D
didnt get much done to her today as i broke the wrist playing rugby last week, just washed her, looked round her made a list of to do's and parked her up.
plan is just to clean the car up and tidy a few things then keep it for a bit of summer fun..

thanks for looking

one thing i did notice was that the pipe from the external wastegate to the turbo with the t piece is melted, it runs through a sensor linked to the link ecu..would this mean that the car is overboosting, i have no boost gauge fitted so have no way of telling???
Last edited by pccalloutservice on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tubby_mr2

Re: mr2lover and skyteks trd mr2 home today

Post by tubby_mr2 »

looks cool :thumleft:
raptor95GTS

Post by raptor95GTS »

looks very nice but aye get a boost gauge sorted pronto or get one of the Link displays so you can see what's happening with the car
pccalloutservice

Post by pccalloutservice »

thanks must get spec list up

glenn
steve b

Post by steve b »

Nice to see the car looking good again, saw it when it was back in Woodstock being fixed I guess maybe 2 years ago, looked in a right state.
'02 VX220 2.2 n/a Daily driver - Exige Size TD 1.2 - TAT shorty Diffuser - HardTop - Chris Tullet 4-1 Manifold.

'97 mk1 Mazda Eunos Turbo track car with 260bhp/ton - soon more as Chris Wilsons going to build me an engine over the winter :o) .

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”