my advert

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

stephen brooks

my advert

Post by stephen brooks »

hi,can anybody tell me where my advert has gone again,second time it's gone from spares and services on the home page.
thanks,steve
Tiny

Re: my advert

Post by Tiny »

well if its an advert for selling something then you have to be a premium member to sell stuff or an affiliate if you want to offer services.
cartledge_uk

Post by cartledge_uk »

I think he is refering to the mk1club website

:whistle:

see this thread

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic. ... 94&start=0
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

i will get my coat #-o
mr2mk1chick

Post by mr2mk1chick »

stephen brooks wrote:hi,can anybody tell me where my advert has gone again,second time it's gone from spares and services on the home page.
thanks,steve

Steve

can you be more specific, or perhaps contact directly the person who you placed the advert with, as this is a discussion forum for mk1's.
kevin..in

Post by kevin..in »

mr2mk1chick wrote:
stephen brooks wrote:hi,can anybody tell me where my advert has gone again,second time it's gone from spares and services on the home page.
thanks,steve

Steve

can you be more specific, or perhaps contact directly the person who you placed the advert with, as this is a discussion forum for mk1's.

steve is not a premium member so what ever his add refers to it would have been deleted
possably deletion of such add could be done with a PM to the advertiser detailing why, it may actually encourage people to pay the subs.
mr2mk1chick

Post by mr2mk1chick »

kevin..in wrote:steve is not a premium member so what ever his add refers to it would have been deleted
possably deletion of such add could be done with a PM to the advertiser detailing why, it may actually encourage people to pay the subs.

Kevin - every moderating / deleting action on here is notified directly via pm to the person involved so i doubt it was something deleted on here, otherwise he would have been told.
kevin..in

Post by kevin..in »

mr2mk1chick wrote:
kevin..in wrote:steve is not a premium member so what ever his add refers to it would have been deleted

Kevin - every moderating / deleting action on here is notified directly via pm to the person involved so i doubt it was something deleted on here, otherwise he would have been told.

probably not checked his PM inbox then
not been any updates on MK1 Club site since Christmas eve
who does the "spares and services" page anyway?
mr2mk1chick

Post by mr2mk1chick »

kevin..in wrote:who does the "spares and services" page anyway?

don't know :-k
cartledge_uk

Post by cartledge_uk »

kevin..in wrote:
mr2mk1chick wrote:
thanks,steve

Steve

steve is not a premium member so what ever his add refers to it would have been deleted

Every post that is removed or moved is followed by pm to inform why.

And nothing has been "deleted" by this user. As nothing is "deleted" just moved to a hidden forum, I had a look and there are no advert posts by him.

He makes and sells repair panels on ebay, he paid for mk1 advertising and his advert has been removed.

from http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic. ... ht=#818236

hello out there,
i'm the guy of ebay that makes the panels.
i have paid my fees and am waiting to get my advert in next to JDG.
vix

Post by vix »

Phil put it back for you last time, it turns out that as two people were updating the club website, whenever the other person did an update it would overwrite Phil's version and he'd have to go back and put it on.

He can't do it any more though so you need to speak to Richard or Stuart or whoever you can get in touch with.
waynestoyotamr2

Post by waynestoyotamr2 »

Phil put it back for you last time, it turns out that as two people were updating the club website, whenever the other person did an update it would overwrite Phil's version and he'd have to go back and put it on.

LOL! Superb version control - typical I guess really!

Stephen, we'll get this sorted. You have PM.
"If in doubt - just make the numbers up!" ;)
vix

Post by vix »

We didn't realise Richard was still updating the website as well. Guess no one told him, typical as you say.

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”