Orange (with black roof) in loughborough ...works near me!

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

mruk

Orange (with black roof) in loughborough ...works near me!

Post by mruk »

Standard bodywork shape by the looks of it its a later model, very nice respray though 8)

See your car most mornings as i drop my missus off, don't know where exactly you work but you should come to the Jap Car meets on your doorstep!

you may have seen me driving a black r33 skyline in the past but now i'm using my missus' bright yellow mazda mx5 :mrgreen: until i can sort myself out with a permanant daily runabout N/A mr2
mr2mk1chick

Re: Orange (with black roof) in loughborough ...works near me!

Post by mr2mk1chick »

I presume this is a mk2?

didn't know the lough jap meets were still going?
halfords car park? wed?
mruk

Post by mruk »

no its definatly not the loughborough cruise thats all corsa's and 1.1 saxo's =; :mrgreen:
- sorry for the free plug, but there are monthly meets up the A46 sixhill hotel near leicester like this :
http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=95051

yeah sorry, i meant a mk2...
...although yours looks rather cool in orange too! 8)
Cj82

Post by Cj82 »

this sounds like M0jo off MR2OC he travels down m1 everyday for work i know that much lol think he lives derby way tho

here is a piccy

mruk

Post by mruk »

good call mate thats the one!

i love this car 8)
Cj82

Post by Cj82 »

yup defo Moj0 off mr2oc then
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Yeah I occasionally see this guy round loughborough way he passes my garage through hathern, tidy car. Think hes on cruise notts forums aswell.
m0jo

Post by m0jo »

hey mate its me you keep seeing, work at polypipe in loughborough.

CJ told me i had a spotted but when i went to look last time i couldn;t see it #-o

I'm not on Jap mids so not really heard of any meets this way. Normally go to MFN or matlock meets cause im from Ilkeston area, yep am on cruisenotts :thumleft: i'm mikee on there

I'll try pop along to the next Japmids meet and say hi then :clap: and yep everyother day fill up either at hathern or closer to home :clap: joys of a tubby #-o lol
mruk

Post by mruk »

shame you didn't see this earlier, there was a meet on yesterday :lol:

Love your motor! Will give you a flash once i'm back on the road in my black skyline, you won't fail to spot that ... not seen you on my way to work for months! you changed a shift pattern or somethin?
m0jo

Post by m0jo »

:shock:

oh yeah i know your skyline! got a proper soft spot for them so remember everyone i see lol.

Yeah changed my shift pattern working 8.30am-5pm now :thumleft:

I'll flash you if im running late one day ;) lol
mruk

Post by mruk »

m0jo wrote::shock:

oh yeah i know your skyline! got a proper soft spot for them so remember everyone i see lol.

Yeah changed my shift pattern working 8.30am-5pm now :thumleft:

I'll flash you if im running late one day ;) lol

hhaha no wonder i don't see you then, i start at 8.30 and work just down the road i'm never on time though so i probably won't see you very often :thumleft:

fingers crossed my skyline will be back with a bang soon so you'll see me around again.... i'll get to work quicker with it \:D/
xanthus400

Post by xanthus400 »

when are the meets at 6 hills? im normally down for the bike meet on tuesdays! oh n have you been to the ashby foville one !st tues of every month awesome meet everything form old nortons to busa's, mustangs to crappy lil saxo's, trevd up and classics defo worth going if you havent :thumleft:
mruk

Post by mruk »

Six hills Jap car meets are the first sunday of each month but if there are any Jap shows we are attending that month that clash with it then it gets moved back to 2nd sunday of the month

IE: the next one will be Sunday 13th July @ 12:00

Yeah, go to the Ashby folville ones every month if the weather isn't crap :) its quality!
I was there yesterday!
xanthus400

Post by xanthus400 »

unfortunately i missed it works a pain sometimes lmao il try n get to the nex sunday if i aint too wasted from the satdy night cheers for that mate :thumleft:

Return to “Spotted”