Banzai feature out Today, but i have scans, CHECK EM OUT!!

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Driftlimits Performance
IMOC Affiliated Company

Re: Banzai feature out Today, but i have scans, CHECK EM OUT!!

Post by Driftlimits Performance »

yeah ok true that. But you see what I'm getting at.
Gregg Harvey

Post by Gregg Harvey »

Yeah I see. Didn't mean to go into one. Sorry :roll:
Driftlimits Performance
IMOC Affiliated Company

Post by Driftlimits Performance »

haha neither did I. 2 valid points well made :wink:

:D
3S Service Centre

Post by 3S Service Centre »

When i first Met Ryan and his car, it took me a bit to figure him out, now i can say i know Ryan very well.

He is one of the most standup guys i had the pleasure of dealing with end of story, and for a man of his age he is doing himself and his car justice.

If i were 19/20 driving a 2 modding it a bit, getting it featued in a well respected tuning magazine in good light, and holding his own in 2 conversation and dealings, i would be chuffed to bits.

Ryan knows his car is not to my taste, but my taste or anyone esles for that matter is irrelevant, he has worked his Fecking rear off to get his car where it is today, (parked outside his work) having been through what he has to date, as a young man im amazed he hasnt had a nervous break down. I have witnessed Ryan working in the rain till silly oclock to get his car running again where others would have just given up.

He is ever polite, aprreciative, hard working, and most of all good to his word.

So for me the car is slightly beside the point.

Having said that, i havnt had any of my cars featured in a mag and im too old to mention.

Those of us who know its not quite finshed and are aware of his plans know its going to be a cracker, perhaps not to everyones taste, but a cracker non the less.

Construtcive critisism would really help this project develope.

Total respect to the guy and his guy. =D>

James
Last edited by 3S Service Centre on Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
call James on 01256 883386 or 07786073755
3S Service Centre

Post by 3S Service Centre »

haha neither did I. 2 valid points well made

lol, i did :tongue:
call James on 01256 883386 or 07786073755
Gaz6002

Post by Gaz6002 »

I have seen this car in the flesh at santa pod a few weeks back and I can also vouch that it is a lovely motor, very well built and a crowd pleaser!

its just a shame some people (tall paul?) don't appreciate the time he has put in to his pride and joy.

Well done mate great feature =D>
Modded Supra TT6
MR2lover

Post by MR2lover »

:shock:

Well what can i say just come back from a shopping trip with bird and log onto my favourite website and see some of these lovely comments. Made me all happy :D .

I understand the car is not to everyone taste and even now im starting to not really care about the bodywork so much now and working more on tuning of car. The car has gone to hell and back with problems and mostly all due to a turbo conversion not being done properly back last year by a garage in leeds.

but you can read about this is banzai feature.

Now that the car is up and running perfecty every since 3sservicing came to my rescue i am just enjoying the car as it has been of the road for like 8 monthes. But Every bad thing has a good thing. In a funny old way i am kinda glad that all this happened to my car as i have learnt soooo much from James, JJ and this whole forum. Something goes wrong i research into why and then learn loads. im sure that there happy now that im not ringing them every night asking Q's lol

Working in the cold and rain is not fun but when it comes down to a 2 its worth it.

So thanks again james and JJ

And the geeks comment made me laugh.

With regards the look of the car now, Im getting rid of pearl paint and going silver with black top. James car has turned me. Lambo doors might even be coming off or made to fit better as there a Bloody pain.

Thanks
matt_bakermk1

Post by matt_bakermk1 »

weld 'em up Dukes of Hazard stylee... and get that teflon grease for your bonnet :lol:

As was mentioned, it's less about the car and more about the attitude - and you definately have the right one. You're keen, you're promoting MR2's by getting a feature, you work bloomin hard, you try new things, you accept opinions and consdier them for future changes.

What more can you want?

=D>

Well done mate, like many, it might not be to my taste in every respect, but I can draw plenty of inspiration despite that. Congrats and good luck with the future developments.

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”