[Mk2] [Turbo] My rev2 rebuild log.

Create a post with details about your car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Grazzy

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] My rev2 rebuild log.

Post by Grazzy »

Pic's will be coming soon, the body work is pretty much on the cards in the next couple of week. Once its had a respary its should look wicked, Going to give it a fresh coat of SMG
parker455

Post by parker455 »

Time for some pics ;)
Grazzy

Post by Grazzy »

I need some updated current body photo's the only ones I have are like for 10+ months ago.

Well I've been a little be more buying today. ordered a set of:-

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers - SW20

Should be here tomorrow.
Grazzy

Post by Grazzy »

This is a pic I have on my phone from a while ago. Its got different wheels on these days also different rear spoiler. The paint/bodywork is getting sorted the moment I've finished running it in.

Grazzy

Post by Grazzy »

Posts Here !!!!!

2mad

Post by 2mad »

Grazzy wrote:Posts Here !!!!!

Ooooooo yum :thumleft:
Grazzy

Post by Grazzy »

hopefully there going to be installed on Thursday. should have been today or yesterday, but brake pads have not turned up on time. I'm guessing when the guy said Friday/Monday he really meant Wednesday/Thursday

Got my dispatched email from racer X today also. fingers crossed these turn up soon is.

Also did order the ECU off lukas. This is a couple of weeks away cant wait for that bit of kit :D
2mad

Post by 2mad »

Grazzy wrote:hopefully there going to be installed on Thursday. should have been today or yesterday, but brake pads have not turned up on time. I'm guessing when the guy said Friday/Monday he really meant Wednesday/Thursday

Got my dispatched email from racer X today also. fingers crossed these turn up soon is.

Also did order the ECU off lukas. This is a couple of weeks away cant wait for that bit of kit :D

Big big fan of lukas .. great ecu .. top chap .. great racer :thumleft: .. cant wait to see how you get on mate :thumleft:
Grazzy

Post by Grazzy »

Been having the time of my life the last 300 miles, bumped into a small issue on Friday night. Got a coolant leak from a split hose.

I knew i should have changed the hoses on the rebuild. In all fairness they looks like this had been done recently. taken one off, Outside looks ace, Inside really perished. looks like its time to replace the lot of them. There cant be many more weak spots left, Pretty much changed everything on the car.

My turbo just knows when it has a boxes of treats on its way. o'well more Toyota 4 life, for you!
Grazzy

Post by Grazzy »

2mad wrote:
Grazzy wrote:hopefully there going to be installed on Thursday. should have been today or yesterday, but brake pads have not turned up on time. I'm guessing when the guy said Friday/Monday he really meant Wednesday/Thursday

Big big fan of lukas .. great ecu .. top chap .. great racer :thumleft: .. cant wait to see how you get on mate :thumleft:

Cant wait for this ecu to turn up, well pumped about it :P
Grazzy

Post by Grazzy »

anyone know where to get replacement hoses for a Trust intercooler?
2mad

Post by 2mad »

Grazzy wrote:anyone know where to get replacement hoses for a Trust intercooler?

Witch hose mate .. ebay is king if you need a hose and have the dimensions :thumleft:
bigal

Post by bigal »

Grazzy wrote:And the block is done, just need a couple of things bolting to its and its ready to go in. Its looking pretty red at the moment :D,

Next week it should be back in the car with a couple of other things been done, MOT over due.

Now its got a strong block, its going to have some coil over's next, then respray after that, Project complete.

The day when I purchased this MR2 and it blew up 49km down the road. I'm just glad I decided not to break the car and get it fixed. I would not like to say how much all of this cost, but to me its was totally worth it.

Image Replaced With URL For Quote [url]http://s9.postimg.org/51mhnvyl7/IMG_0172.jpg[/url]

Image Replaced With URL For Quote [url]http://s9.postimg.org/a43tio7vf/IMG_0173.jpg[/url]

Image Replaced With URL For Quote [url]http://s9.postimg.org/siecmnk63/IMG_0174.jpg[/url]

Image Replaced With URL For Quote [url]http://s9.postimg.org/5m1iqkrtn/IMG_0175.jpg[/url]

Image Replaced With URL For Quote [url]http://s9.postimg.org/kgq44r1ej/IMG_0176.jpg[/url]

Come on.....tell us :twisted:
Grazzy

Post by Grazzy »

Update time :D

I ordered the stoney racing ones.had them in blue. My cars been worked on at the moment, Its having the coil overs fitted, All the coolant hoses replaced, Larger fuel pump fitted (Walbro 255) VAC lines replaced & FPR

Had a missed delivery on my Racer X parts today.

However the racerX parts will be going on in a couple of hundred miles. I will update with some photo's soon.
2mad

Post by 2mad »

Grazzy wrote:Update time :D

I ordered the stoney racing ones.had them in blue. My cars been worked on at the moment, Its having the coil overs fitted, All the coolant hoses replaced, Larger fuel pump fitted (Walbro 255) VAC lines replaced & FPR

Had a missed delivery on my Racer X parts today.

However the racerX parts will be going on in a couple of hundred miles. I will update with some photo's soon.

Yeah pics buddy .. or i didnt happen :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Grazzy

Post by Grazzy »

Trust me its all happening :D

I bought a second car for the winter so I told the garage they could hold off on the coolant hoses for a couple of weeks. They were pretty busy at the time.

Ill pop down on my lunch break see if they have started yet. If there have photo's will be coming.
Grazzy

Post by Grazzy »

RacerX inlet manifold pictures incoming:-

Ill put the throttle body & fuel rail pictures up in a second.
Grazzy

Post by Grazzy »

parker455

Post by parker455 »

Tasty!!
Draven

Post by Draven »

That is a beautiful mani.

Return to “Member Profiles”