Stock Rev 3 turbo alloys with good Toyo T1Rs all corners

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Kongaroo

Stock Rev 3 turbo alloys with good Toyo T1Rs all corners

Post by Kongaroo »

I bought a rev 3 turbo a few months ago that came with these alloys and tyres. They hold air normally and grip well.

Tyres have approx. between 5 to 6mm tread and are Toyo T1Rs. Sizes are 225/50/15 rear and 205/55/15 front. When new these tyres on ebay would cost over £271 from the cheapest supplier.

I would have been happy to use them up as they are a good match for the power the car is running at about 16 to 17psi, but I am thinking of fitting my WMS brake kit to the car so these won't fit after that and I have already put my TE37s on in readiness.

As you will see in the pictures that will follow in the next post - the alloys have at some point had a simple rattle can respray in satin black. They have the usual marks/imperfections on them where the previous paint had flaked off and has been been covered over again with using the satin black paint.

One of the front wheels has a section of obvious kerb damage which I have taken a close up of but the wheel/tyre itself gave me no problems for the 3 to 4 months I had them on the car under my ownership.

I've always been a bit of a wheel whore so never really had stock alloys fitted to my 2 for long before. I actually found the stock alloys looked pretty decent on the car with just a 10mm spacer to bring them out a little :)

These can be collected from either the Manchester area or if you are a customer of SBITS I can also arrange for them to be collected there as well (assuming Peter has no objections).

Price is £155 collected if paying by Paypal. Discounted to £150 if paying cash on collection. I'm not interested in any offers at this time.

I would prefer collection but I may be able to sort a courier for delivery in the UK assuming you can wait a little while for me to wrap and arrange it. Cost would be about £35 going from past experience.

Photos to follow shortly :thumleft:
aussieGT

Re: Stock Rev 3 turbo alloys with good Toyo T1Rs all corners

Post by aussieGT »

Kongaroo wrote:

Price is £155 collected if paying by Paypal. Discounted to £150 if paying cash on collection. I'm not interested in any offers at this time.
:thumleft:

A whole 3.?% discount?
Kongaroo

Re: Stock Rev 3 turbo alloys with good Toyo T1Rs all corners

Post by Kongaroo »

Yes - I'm passing on the discount from not having to pay the paypal fees.

Otherwise it makes no difference to me whether it's cash or paypal as I am not a trader and this is my personal car as opposed to my business vehicle.

Return to “Mk2 Bodywork & Wheels ”