Where to buy Toyo Proxes?

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

hans-Rev3

Where to buy Toyo Proxes?

Post by hans-Rev3 »

Due to a bad puncture I need a new rear tyre, preferably a Toyo Proxes T1-R to match the others. Only problem is I'm struggling to find any online for a reasonable price.

So far I've found them on the AA tyre website and mytyres.co.uk but for £94 odd fitted, but I only paid £125 for both my rears fitted a couple of months ago!

I can't go back to the original place as I've moved 222 miles away now, and being new to the area I don't know any independent places where I can get decent prices. Been to Kwik-fit and Halfords autocentre this morning and they can't get any for a while, everywhere else seems closed today.

I'm in the Peterborough area if anyone knows somewhere in particular to try. I'm after a standard size rear so 225/50/15.
kev8611

Re: Where to buy Toyo Proxes?

Post by kev8611 »

Camskill or blackcircles
hans-Rev3

Post by hans-Rev3 »

I'd forgotten about Camskill, they have them but again £90 + fitting. Did I just get lucky last time and this is the sort of price I should be expecting to pay?

Tried Blackcircles already, they've got nothing online in that size. I could try calling them.
stuMR2lee

Post by stuMR2lee »

Nic

Post by Nic »

EARS was the cheapest place I found, contact Mike Pattison [email protected] he was very helpful and did me a really good deal on a set.
Nic
[email protected]
MR2 Rev 3 GT Turbo
hans-Rev3

Post by hans-Rev3 »

Thanks for all the suggestions, ended up getting them from tyreleader.co.uk for £85 fitted.
woz_106

Post by woz_106 »

tyre leader have been the cheapest for me on the past 3 occasions compared to camskill and mytyres who i previously used.

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”