black mr2 Kingston, London

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Johnr32

black mr2 Kingston, London

Post by Johnr32 »

Had a very loud exhaust, was it anyone on here?
n52

Re: black mr2 Kingston, London

Post by n52 »

Haha, most likely me. Was it yesterday? Don't think there is any other black MR2's rocking a japspeed in Kingston. I normally run through kingston tunnel :thumleft:
Johnr32

Post by Johnr32 »

n52 wrote:Haha, most likely me. Was it yesterday? Don't think there is any other black MR2's rocking a japspeed in Kingston. I normally run through kingston tunnel :thumleft:

Hi mate it probably was you, it was really loud followed by loads of pops from the exhaust, sounded really mean. That must sound mad through the tunnel.
Johnr32

Post by Johnr32 »

n52 wrote:Haha, most likely me. Was it yesterday? Don't think there is any other black MR2's rocking a japspeed in Kingston. I normally run through kingston tunnel :thumleft:

Hi mate it probably was you, it was really loud followed by loads of pops from the exhaust, sounded really mean. That must sound mad through the tunnel.
n52

Post by n52 »

I'll assume it was me then haha. I seem to have got that pipe at a perfect balance between loud and lots of pops it does sound demonic through tunnels :twisted:
Willenium

Post by Willenium »

I was around that area on Sunday but obviously if it wasn't on that day then it wasn't me lol.
mr2matt

Post by mr2matt »

sorry to hijack the thread but I also run a JapSpeed exhaust and can confirm that they sound amazing on full throttle and especially through tunnels :twisted: :lol:

Return to “Spotted”