Toyota MRS 13,500 miles - stunner - sold

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

S A Watt

Toyota MRS 13,500 miles - stunner - sold

Post by S A Watt »

I am selling my pride and joy as need the room to update to a new toy.

The car is a Toyota MRS (MR2) MK3 with a semi automatic gear box. This has a sequential shift box or can be changed using steering wheel buttons. I love it

Here is the history on the car:

The car was imported by rs imports in August 2005. It was brand new and I have the photos of this with dates. It sold to one previous owner on 1.6.2006. Due to a mix up in paperwork Dvla had the car on a 54 plate and put on V5 as a 2005 but first registered in 2006, when first owner bought.

He kept the car for 1 year and I bought in August 2007 with around 6000 miles.

The car had the following genuine Toyota parts fitted.

Toyota body kit
Toyota rear spoiler
Zunsport stainless steel grill
Trd style bar
Toyota fuel surround chrome
Trd fuel cap
Trd oil cap

All these items are optional extras when new. The vehicle is also fitted with a Sony Stereo.

The engine is totally standard. The car has been serviced by myself or my close friend who is a mechanic to trade I have all the paperwork.

I have a full folder showing the full paperwork since new. Previous owners receipts and purchase receipts for all my purchases. Also have all service work documented.

All MOTs are present.

The cars was waxoyl'd by me when I purchased it and has been done various times since. Done with a compressor and includes arches, doors, boot etc. The underside is like the day it came from the factory as is the whole car

The car has never been run in winter and is kept in my heated garage. Goes on road April to October. Sorned all winter.

I have done only a few hundred miles a year and the clock sits at 13,500 miles. :crazyeyes: I have all mots to show this.

I have attached some photos of the car and more are available on request.

I can honestly say that the car is like new. No corrosion anywhere it really looks like it came from showroom.

This is not a standard 2005 condition vehicle and would make a great asset for a collector or MR2 enthusiast.

Every time the car is out it has to be cleaned before it goes away and is polished on a very regular basis.

This reallys is a stunner and I would honestly say that there is not a Mrs in better condition in country

Any inspection in the car is welcome and if there are any pars that you want photos of just let me know

£5,500.

Please contact me should you have any further questions.

Last edited by S A Watt on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
S A Watt

Re: Toyota MRS 13,500 miles - stunner - sold

Post by S A Watt »

Price reduced to £5500

Someone will get a stunner
S A Watt

Post by S A Watt »

Cracking car
S A Watt

Post by S A Watt »