Japfest club stand 2014

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

DAN_REV1_TURBO

Re: Japfest club stand 2014

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Thanks Dan. There's no mad rush seeing as we've already got our tickets so if the passes don't work out we're still sorted.
I've turned notifications on so I'll see any replies from here.

Hi Mullen. Right just got off the phone from the Japfest organisers regards this.

Unfortunately, club passes and individual passes are dealt with by separate divisions and as such are coded differently, and basically if you have a normal pass which you have now, you will not be able to get allocated a spot with us.

What the chap did say, is you should be able to get refunded on your existing tickets if you explain the situation to them, that you want to come with IMOC and be part of the club exhibit, then just pay the same way we all have via IMOC and we will issue the tickets out as with everyone else on the list.

Sorry if that is a bit of hassle but it is the way forward I`m afraid, either that or you might be miles away from us. Would be great if you can make it! If there is anything I can do to help with sorting it I will, but obviously you paid for the tickets and are the person needing the refund so best they deal with yourself.

More general info for everyone >>>

This year the vehicle entry tickets are apparently basically the passes, club set up time is yet to be confirmed but they are hopeful club members can enter the grounds as early as 6:30am. We will all also then get a bit of time to walk around the traders areas and shops before the general public enter and the place gets completely rammer jammer which will be nice.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

I just popped over to the OC to leave a message with them regards club siting. I asked the organisers on the phone if we would be put somewhere near the other owners club, they said if both IMOC and the OC specifically state on the booking form we want both setups near eachother, they can arrange it!

So, just waiting back on the OC to see if they are up for it. I think it would be cool but we will see what they think. :thumleft: All MR2s together!
markstevieandmads

Post by markstevieandmads »

Was gonna go with the oc but then remembered I had an imoc tax disc holder lol
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Was gonna go with the oc but then remembered I had an imoc tax disc holder lol

:thumleft:
largie009

Post by largie009 »

If i remember rightly, last year, both clubs were together!!!! I would expect it the same this year! Dont know who organised it last year but in pretty sure that was what happened!!
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Yes, KarlBristol organised it last year, the OC did not have an organiser so he ended up doing it for both clubs.
largie009

Post by largie009 »

Ah right,

that makes sense!!;)
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Yep, good news! Spoken to Jay on the OC, they are up for it, seems that they have a similar amount of guys paid up ready to go, so we will be looking at 40 plus MR2s all within the same area. :thumleft:
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

GUYS DEADLINE TO GET PAID UP IS THE END OF TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

If payment has not been made by then, we might not be able to get you a ticket! The club booking form and all monies is required by Japfest to be in by the 31st, so there is a possibility the next couple of days we can still get any stragglers in, but the idea is that everything is done and dusted promptly with a few days to spare so as any problems with tickets etc can be sorted.

So please anyone who has not yet paid and wishes to go, get your names down and funds sent! :thumleft:
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

1 - Lefty91 PAID
2 - D4 NVU - PAID
3 - LimeyMK1 PAID
4 - CeeJay PAID
5 - Adam86
6 - SCRosie
7 - Nedward
8- 123Danc PAID
9 - rowey200 PAID
10- lukaharris PAID
11- Largie009 PAID
12 - markstevieandmads PAID
13 - Scott Barton PAID
14 - Dexter - PAID
15 - Samgpr50 - PAID
16 - cdwood2010 PAID
17 - snowtigger PAID
18 - Nigel753 PAID
19 - Patrick PAID
20 - Nerys PAID
21 - Simba90 (Josh + Passenger) PAID
22 - Mullen (Stand pass only. To be confirmed)
23 - Mullen's mate (Stand pass only. To be confirmed)
24 - Toxo (TBC)
25 - Superredmr2 - PAID
ceejay

Post by ceejay »

really looking forward to this..

Things to get done before then..

- MOT
-Fit my HSD coilovers
-Put new rubber on my New Blitz type 01's
-get it sitting nice!
- touch up the Scuff that some Bell*** did to my perfect rear end!
- a good detail is needed!!
Mullen

Post by Mullen »

D4N_V_U wrote:
Hi Mullen. Right just got off the phone from the Japfest organisers regards this.

Unfortunately, club passes and individual passes are dealt with by separate divisions and as such are coded differently, and basically if you have a normal pass which you have now, you will not be able to get allocated a spot with us.

What the chap did say, is you should be able to get refunded on your existing tickets if you explain the situation to them, that you want to come with IMOC and be part of the club exhibit, then just pay the same way we all have via IMOC and we will issue the tickets out as with everyone else on the list.

So I finally got through to the ticket line after 2 hours of trying, explained the situation and they said they won't give me a refund unless they hear from the Japfest organisers to confirm the situation.
They said they are a separate company, [seetickets] and would lose money if they refunded me as the club tickets aren't supplied by them.
Miserable bunch of so & so's.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

So I finally got through to the ticket line after 2 hours of trying, explained the situation and they said they won't give me a refund unless they hear from the Japfest organisers to confirm the situation.
They said they are a separate company, [seetickets] and would lose money if they refunded me as the club tickets aren't supplied by them.

I tell you what mate. Since we can`t seem to get it done the correct way via refund because they are being awkward (because everybody is a robot thesedays and can`t give polite and decent/respectful customer service!!! Just break the rules to help a man out god damnit!!!lol), let me have a word with the Japfest organisers, and when you get your tickets through PM me the numbers. I shall then BEG them to allocate you space with us and inform them of your ticket numbers and ask if those particular tickets will be authorised to join us! We could also add it to the `positional requirements` section on the booking form.

We want you there we need as many club members to be part of this as possible it would be a shame for you to be sited miles away from the rest of us. Lets see what we can do! :thumleft:
Mullen

Post by Mullen »

D4N_V_U wrote:

I tell you what mate. Since we can`t seem to get it done the correct way via refund because they are being awkward (because everybody is a robot thesedays and can`t give polite and decent/respectful customer service!!! Just break the rules to help a man out god damnit!!!lol), let me have a word with the Japfest organisers, and when you get your tickets through PM me the numbers. I shall then BEG them to allocate you space with us and inform them of your ticket numbers and ask if those particular tickets will be authorised to join us! We could also add it to the `positional requirements` section on the booking form.

We want you there we need as many club members to be part of this as possible it would be a shame for you to be sited miles away from the rest of us. Lets see what we can do! :thumleft:

Sounds like a plan. Seetickets are less than helpful. Thanks.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

TODAY IS PAYMENT DEADLINE DAY! CAN ANYBODY ON THE LIST WHOM HAS NOT YET PAID PLEASE DO SO, OR ELSE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE WITHDRAWN FROM THE EVENT. CHEERS.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

PMs sent to outstanding members. :thumleft: If anybody else wants to go we may be able to slip a few stragglers in over the next couple of days! But won`t be long until the booking form is sorted and Scott sending payment to Japfest so you need to be quick! :thumleft:

Can`t wait to get my MR2 back for this now, plenty of photos on the day I think! Then a dedicated Japfest 2014 photo thread! :twisted:
nedward

Post by nedward »

Nedward and SCRosie paid.

Sorry for sneaking it in last minute :oops:

Ned
markstevieandmads

Post by markstevieandmads »

D4N_V_U wrote:PMs sent to outstanding members. :thumleft: If anybody else wants to go we may be able to slip a few stragglers in over the next couple of days! But won`t be long until the booking form is sorted and Scott sending payment to Japfest so you need to be quick! :thumleft:

Can`t wait to get my MR2 back for this now, plenty of photos on the day I think! Then a dedicated Japfest 2014 photo thread! :twisted:

I got a nice posh camera for my birthday so gonna get plenty of pics
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Nedward and SCRosie paid.

Sorry for sneaking it in last minute [Embarassed]

Ned

That`s great mate see you guys there! :thumleft:
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

1 - Lefty91 PAID
2 - D4 NVU - PAID
3 - LimeyMK1 PAID
4 - CeeJay PAID
5 - Adam86
6 - SCRosie PAID (PENDING)
7 - Nedward PAID (PENDING)
8- 123Danc PAID
9 - rowey200 PAID
10- lukaharris PAID
11- Largie009 PAID
12 - markstevieandmads PAID
13 - Scott Barton PAID
14 - Dexter - PAID
15 - Samgpr50 - PAID
16 - cdwood2010 PAID
17 - snowtigger PAID
18 - Nigel753 PAID
19 - Patrick PAID
20 - Nerys PAID
21 - Simba90 (Josh + Passenger) PAID
22 - Mullen (Stand pass only. To be confirmed)
23 - Mullen's mate (Stand pass only. To be confirmed)
24 - Toxo (TBC)
25 - Superredmr2 - PAID

Return to “Past Events”