Coventry/Solihull meet .....

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Coventry/Solihull meet .....

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

For those of you that have been to previous meets, you will know that the turn out was always a good one.

For those that haven't been to the meet before, there has not been one for a while and it's about time we did !

The location that we used to use was (The Bulls Head in Meriden) a nice location, with a great 'meeting up friendly' car park and a decent pub next to it.

However, since the last meet there the pub has a had a massive revamp and has gone all upmarket. I'm unsure at this stage if they would want us there and is a question i still need to ask the manager ! I can however confirm that the food is very good :)

With the weather becoming bareable to be outside i will be planning a meet in the near future.

If your up for this let me know ! Time and place to be confirmed at this stage however please register your interest !

I might do it so it's a midweek evening meet or the traditional sunday afternoon. Let me know what is best for you .

Cheers

Mike :thumleft:
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
chalced

Re: Coventry/Solihull meet .....

Post by chalced »

Hi Mike,

Always up for a good local meet... weekends best for me!!

Mel.
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

At the moments im steering towards the weekend Mel anyway so it should be o.k. Are you coming to Duxford ?
chalced

Post by chalced »

Duxford is all gonna be dependant on the weather... I remember a couple of years back when it was real windy and raining... not much fun. If the weather is OK then I may well pop along tho!! :)
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

I was there for that one , we ended up going around the museum which was good. I didn't get chance to look at any other cars though !

I might be there with two MR2's all being well !
chalced

Post by chalced »

Come on Mike weather's gettin a bit better... sort out a meet... gettin bored waitin.... :lol:

:pray: :pray: :clap: :clap: \:D/
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

chalced wrote:Come on Mike weather's gettin a bit better... sort out a meet... gettin bored waitin.... :lol:

:pray: :pray: :clap: :clap: \:D/

Have you got that cover off yet ? Im working on it mate although weather is consistantly rubbish at the moment ! :(
chalced

Post by chalced »

LOL... Yeah... the cover is off!!

Was down at donny last weekend and have been to a couple of local meets. Don't make it for the start of August tho... on me hols for 3 weeks then!

Return to “Past Events”