New (to me) car won't start! :(

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

kevin..in

Re: New (to me) car won't start! :(

Post by kevin..in »

Gilles27 wrote: What is the sunroof cover? :lol:

one of these
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-mr2-mk ... 2eb92356ad
very often taken out and forgotten about
Gilles27

Post by Gilles27 »

I'm at work. Spent most of today moaning to my colleagues about my lovely car that doesn't work as I'm still waiting for the part to arrive. What I didn't know is that the part arrived this morning so my wife took it down the road to the garage and persuaded the mechanic to put my car at the front of the queue and fit the ignition/amplifier pack. She then drove the repaired car to my office and phoned me. I came out to find my beautiful wife in my beautiful car! She's taken her car back home and I'm just waiting for my working day to end so I can drive home!! What a brill wife - think I'll keep her! :D :lol: :mrgreen: :thumleft: \:D/
Jaspa
IMOC Moderator

Post by Jaspa »

Gilles27 wrote:What a brill wife - think I'll keep her! :D :lol: :mrgreen: :thumleft: \:D/

How's her cooking skills, You could probably rent her out then :oldtongue:

Congrats on the fix :clap: and drive safely.

Stuart
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
kgb603

Post by kgb603 »

I love a happy ending me

\:D/

Make sure you come and say hello on the mk1club forum & get involved in a run or two :thumleft:
Gilles27

Post by Gilles27 »

Jaspa wrote:
Gilles27 wrote:What a brill wife - think I'll keep her! :D :lol: :mrgreen: :thumleft: \:D/

How's her cooking skills, You could probably rent her out then :oldtongue:

Congrats on the fix :clap: and drive safely.

Stuart

I'm afraid she's a good cook too! I think she was just getting fed up of me moping around and pining for my car!
Charged
IMOC Committee

Post by Charged »

Gilles27 wrote:I'm at work. Spent most of today moaning to my colleagues about my lovely car that doesn't work as I'm still waiting for the part to arrive. What I didn't know is that the part arrived this morning so my wife took it down the road to the garage and persuaded the mechanic to put my car at the front of the queue and fit the ignition/amplifier pack. She then drove the repaired car to my office and phoned me. I came out to find my beautiful wife in my beautiful car! She's taken her car back home and I'm just waiting for my working day to end so I can drive home!! What a brill wife - think I'll keep her! :D :lol: :mrgreen: :thumleft: \:D/

Brilliant, she has my utmost respect. Definitely a keeper there, I'd be serious impressed with that. You need to return the favour some how now though.

Ps, dont ever moan about a mk1 again [-X :lol:
Last edited by Charged on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can't see the angle, you're in trouble.
Gilles27

Post by Gilles27 »

kgb603 wrote:I love a happy ending me

\:D/

Make sure you come and say hello on the mk1club forum & get involved in a run or two :thumleft:

I have the same user name on the Mk1 forum, but it won't let me post for some reason? :?:
Gilles27

Post by Gilles27 »

Ps, dont ever moan about a mk1 again [-X :lol:

I promise! 8)
kgb603

Post by kgb603 »

Gilles27 wrote:

I have the same user name on the Mk1 forum, but it won't let me post for some reason? :?:

bit odd, send a pm to monkeymax who looks after the forum, so should be able to fix it for you :thumleft:
Gilles27

Post by Gilles27 »

kgb603 wrote:
Gilles27 wrote:

bit odd, send a pm to monkeymax who looks after the forum, so should be able to fix it for you :thumleft:

Thanks. Just sent one. :)

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”