[FINALIZED] uk spec n/a for sale £1,000 no offers "sold" "sold" "sold" "sold"

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

trunks_mk1

Re: [FINALIZED] uk spec n/a for sale £1,000 no offers "sold" "sold" "sold" "sold"

Post by trunks_mk1 »

I'm after either a mk2 or mk3 now (can't make up my mind) but whatever comes up at a bargin price and is well looked after. Got to say having it standard does really make a difference. If only it was t-bar :) and not aqua green :)

good luck!
fearless

Re: [FINALIZED] uk spec n/a for sale £1,000 no offers "sold" "sold" "sold" "sold"

Post by fearless »

I wanted a black t bar but looked at a lot of dogs and this was last one on my list to view and was in good condition, glad I didnt get t bar as major problems with leaks the sunroof has done me proud and love the colour of mine in the sun it looks different colours and paint is pretty mint, done me proud in the 4 years I've owned her.
she's all comming together nicely now after a fair bit of cash spent, not bad for just an n/a now for some body kit i think.
fearless

Post by fearless »

has a result today i misplaced the service history book and today i found it whilst clearing out my cubboard, i have service history up to 117,673 with 14 toyota stamps and 8 private garages, every mot from new and loads of bills and receipts for various things and work done, cam belt done at 117,000 miles heres some pics of service history and mot certs. :D :D :D

she's all comming together nicely now after a fair bit of cash spent, not bad for just an n/a now for some body kit i think.
fearless

Post by fearless »

price reduced to £1200 now
fearless

Post by fearless »

back to the top and will take £1,000 for it now. :( :( :(
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was trunks_mk1

Return to “MR2s for Sale”