Rev5_GTS_Nick

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

campos

Rev5_GTS_Nick

Post by campos »

hello guys,

i'm in the u.s. and its been a chore to buy from my u.k. cousins :) . i'm new to the forums and i love this place, all the write ups, info. etc, and everyone is so positive.

i was in need of some oem clear bumper signals, i found a for sale thread by Rev5_GTS_Nick, i pm'd him and made arrangements. since his items were being shipped to the u.s, the shipping charges had to be adjusted.

i asked him to invoice me directly through paypal and he did..

i made the payment and he shipped.. i received my parts and i'm more than content.

this forum and its members are awesome. i plan on doing more transactions with you guys :)

***side note*** i tried to leave feedback for Rev5_GTS_Nick by clicking on his feedback score, i clicked around but couldn't find a link or option to leave feedback. please can someone instruct me on how to do this correctly??

thank you guys... I WUV DIS PWACE!!
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Re: Rev5_GTS_Nick

Post by tonigmr2 »

Well done and glad you enjoy it. :mrgreen:

You can only leave feedback if the transaction was finalised, something the seller has to do. Ask your seller to finalise if he hasn't!
campos

Re: Rev5_GTS_Nick

Post by campos »

tonigmr2 wrote:Well done and glad you enjoy it. :mrgreen:

You can only leave feedback if the transaction was finalised, something the seller has to do. Ask your seller to finalise if he hasn't!

this place is awesome

british wit > american humor

seriously, i get hysterical reading the posts here, the sarcasm and intentional dry wit by some of the members here have me laughing uncontrollably.

i'm here to stay, i don't post much or go on the internet aside from emails and the occasional thread.....

i received a pm by a member here telling me that he didn't understand my "yankish"... that made me day, its another perspective and i really enjoy it.

back on topic, i did pm nick as soon as i went to my shipping address to retrieve the packages... wow! he is a great seller...

i have so much to read and learn, its great.

:thumleft:

Return to “Trader Feedback”