[FINALIZED] uk spec n/a for sale £1,000 no offers "sold" "sold" "sold" "sold"

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

fearless

uk spec n/a for sale £1,000 no offers "sold" "sold" "sold" "sold"

Post by fearless »

""""" SOLD AT LAST 5 MONTHS AND ONE MASSIVE LOSS ON A CAR NOW JOINING THE DUB CLUB THANKS GUYS"""""" time for my mr2 to go as im in ill health and cant get in or out of it anymore and need a more practical car.

engine
t bar strutbrace
apexi induction kit
had new alternator (£150ouch)
bluflame exhaust with decat and good condition flexipipe
had a clutch a year and a half ago still very good (£300)
uprated gear shift bearings nice and tight (no sloppy gears)

interior
el glow copy dials look great at night
quickshift kit
puma gearknob
jvc head unit
painted dash panels
lazy eye light mod

exterior
copy border bonnet
autopista rear spoiler original not a copy
custom painted black roof and mirrors with writing removed
colour coded sills and lower lip
toms copy air scoop
crystla repeaters and front lights
rev 3 rear lights with smooth panel and 4 brake light mod
17" wolfrace tokyo alloys 215/40/17 front and 235/40/17 at the rear
turbo engine cover

im after a golf gti turbo mk 4 if you wish to swap and have cash to put on top, every car has a few bad points interior door handle surround missing pas side my dog ate it, electrical ariel cord is broken but motor works £15 can buy a new i think, central locking never worked when i bought it and never bothered me, and age related marks which i will show in pics.

car has around 5 months mot and only had 4 owners did have service book but cant find it had lots of money spent before i got it, car is sitting on 139,000 miles and only done 400 miles since last mot due to my health.

im going to lose around £3000 on this car and its been totally reliable and never let me down in 4 years of ownership will be sad to see it go.

car has 6 months road tax now £1,000 no offers
Last edited by fearless on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:57 am, edited 7 times in total.
she's all comming together nicely now after a fair bit of cash spent, not bad for just an n/a now for some body kit i think.
fearless

Re: [FINALIZED] uk spec n/a for sale £1,000 no offers "sold" "sold" "sold" "sold"

Post by fearless »

pics as promised.

and the bad parts of the bodywork bear in mind is 19 years old but dont let it put you off.

ive been really honest about the car if interested let me know, pics dont really do car justice and is very clean for its age and solid underneath.
Last edited by fearless on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
she's all comming together nicely now after a fair bit of cash spent, not bad for just an n/a now for some body kit i think.
fearless

Re: [FINALIZED] uk spec n/a for sale £1,000 no offers "sold" "sold" "sold" "sold"

Post by fearless »

bump :D :D :D
fearless

Post by fearless »

bump :D :D :D dont know how my mig welder got on there hmmmmm nevermind. :D :D :D
fearless

Post by fearless »

bump :D :D :D
fearless

Post by fearless »

back to the top. :D :D :D
fearless

Post by fearless »

back up to the top again. :D :D :D
fearless

Post by fearless »

to the top :D :D :D
cvega666

Post by cvega666 »

Hate to p1$$ in your cherrios mate, but for the price you're after a rev3 with less miles can be found.. hence the lack of interest.
Current: 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Gone: '94 rev3 NA, '92 rev2 Turbo forged, '07 Civic Type-R
foxy-stoat

Post by foxy-stoat »

Chap, you have bumped this 6 times now, its either priced too high or not what folk on here are looking for. Its a nice looking 2 tho.

You tried pistonheads/ebay/gumtree?

edit ^^^ beat me to it !

:thumleft:
We ALL make mistakes !!! :)
Dale_V

Post by Dale_V »

he does say ONO, so the price is not set in stone! its a slow market with mr2's atm

Good luck with the sale :thumleft:
fearless

Post by fearless »

thanks for some of your comments guys not others, i have it on gum tree, piston heads, ebay, swapz the lot ive been trying to sell for 3 months now and my car has a lot of nice stuff on it which ive spent thousands on which i know im not going to get back but im not letting it go for peanuts, ive seen rev 1's and rev 2's go for £800-£900 on ebay as standard so in my eyes £1,600 ono to me i believe is a fair price.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Do you still have the standard lights, bonnet, inspection panel? Could flog the aftermarket bits off seperate? Wheels/scoop/bonnet/rev3 lights could get you 400-450 quid cash and sell the car standard for a 1000-1100? Standard looking car would probably be easier to shift as it looks quite personalised at the moment and wont be to everyones taste.
fearless

Post by fearless »

sadly not in the best of health at the moment but do have parts to put back to standard, so may be an option if my health improves but would like to sell as a whole i think but worth looking into it, selling cars at the moment is a nightmare defo a buyers market lots of bargains out there at the moment everyone is struggling to sell but always knew this would be a hard car to sell. :D :D :D
fearless

Post by fearless »

back up to the top. :D :D :D
fearless

Post by fearless »

up to the top again.
emily89pn41

Post by emily89pn41 »

Spam post removed.

Navz - IMOC Moderation Team
fearless

Post by fearless »

back to top. :D :D :D
fearless

Post by fearless »

edit :D :D :D
fearless

Post by fearless »

these items will go with sale to put back to standard if not to everyones taste, all items are in good condition and im open to offers on price but nothing silly please. :D :D :D

Return to “MR2s for Sale”