Peter Gidden - sBits... and Ryan - 2 Bar Tuning

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

sanchi

Peter Gidden - sBits... and Ryan - 2 Bar Tuning

Post by sanchi »

Well where shall I begin...

It all started with a phone call about some suspension bushes quite a while ago, from then Peter gave advised me on what to do.

From that phone call I gained confidence in dealing with Peter for some parts and a slightly larger task. I bought various bit and pieces from Peter and gave him my cylinder head to port match and polish which he did fantastically. During the process I had numerous questions and queries about the job and what his thoughts were about my modifications, all my questions where answered in full detail and recommendations were given accordingly to my budget.

I worked on my car on my own, but had Peter a phone call away when I got stuck. He was always willing to help and was always available. I also hired Peters equipment to take off my crank pulley and to time my HKS cams and cam gears. Thanks to Peter I was able to do this on my own using his tools and expertise over the phone.

So a big thanks to Peter Gidden at sBits for all his help and the great job on the cylinder head and for all the advise and parts supplied to me.

Thanks
Regards
Sanchi :thumleft:

P.S Forgot to thank Ryan for the mapping session great job. Need to go back and finish off the mapping as my chargecooler pipe split towards the end of the session. Thanks!
Regards,
Sanchi

Return to “Trader Feedback”