[FINALIZED] 1993 GT-S MR2 MK2 REV2 (£1500)

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

MR John

1993 GT-S MR2 MK2 REV2 (£1500)

Post by MR John »

My MR2 GT-S up for sale,

Taxed for 4 month ish,
MOT is 8 month ish,
Mileage 88K around,
Had the belt done at 70K IIRC!
Brakes are all ok,
Power streering is fine,
T-Bar
Converted to MPH but still limited,
Nardi steering wheel,
MR2 genuine floor matts,
18" fox RS5's these alone cost me £500 they have nearly new T1R's all round and contray to belief the MR2 still handles superb with them on.

Engine,
Air filter K&N type,
Exhaust blue flame,
Catylist is still in place working fine,
No ECU codes she's running sweet.

History,
It was imported from cyprus in 2000 when it was brought in it had loads done to her, Oil oil filter plugs leads etc,

I am the fourth owner, The last owner bought it and had it stood while they fixed a few issue's "steering rack" it's had a new turbo at 75K new clutch,i bought it around 2-3month ago, But my circumstances have just SEVERLY changed!!!!

I bought it and fully serviced it (Leads plugs oil K&N oil filter petrol injector cleaner air filter clean new dizzy and rotor arm etc) i have the original wheel's to go with it but there painted black fronts are fine rears are bald (How i bought it)

I ran santa pod 8 runs in a day and still drove home sweet 14:3@96MPH!

Start's everytime runs perfect!

Suspension is a little knocky could be droplinks, Been red it's a little faded but only minimal i must say!

Think that's everything! If you'd like to know more PM me

There's load's of paperwork for this car,

A few pictures!

:thumleft:
branty

Re: [FINALIZED] 1993 GT-S MR2 MK2 REV2 (£1500)

Post by branty »

hello mate,

just a few questions, who serviced the car? any interior pics? looks like a towel on the drivers seat? leaking t bar? im located just the other side of Reading so could come and have a look at some point.

Cheers

Steve
loudandproud205
IMOC Organiser

Post by loudandproud205 »

looks more like a seat cover and baring in mind the T bars are removed in the pic id doubt that is leading to being wet.

id say this was a bargin

good luck with your sale :thumleft:

Got boost?
Kinda!!!
0.3 bar FTL
MR John

Post by MR John »

branty wrote:hello mate,

just a few questions, who serviced the car? any interior pics? looks like a towel on the drivers seat? leaking t bar? im located just the other side of Reading so could come and have a look at some point.

Cheers

Steve

I serviced the car mate servicing a car isnt rocket science i made sure the plugs were correctly gapped also, (I do all my own servicing only thing i wont attempt is the rad/cooling system).

Interior is good condition very little ware on the bolster for the drivers seat, I'll get pics up if you wish :) Leaking T bar very little but it does have a leak it's the A pillar leak where the water pushes up the a pillar and into the seal for the T bar! Easy fix with silicone (black) if you look up the FAQ and fixes just never bothered me, :thumleft:

Seat cover your right to protect the bolster from more ware and tear,:thumleft:

Thank's loud and proud, :mrgreen:

She's done me well, But a house is before a toy! :|

P.S to say i serviced it when i got other than that it has been toyota and fensport then a few companys (local garages) that serviced the car, :thumleft:
branty

Post by branty »

Cool cool, I didn't mean to say there were things wrong with it. Not my intention if that's how it came across, more enquiring if any mechanics I know in the area might kno the car and unfortunately I've had issues with t bars before! I know it's last minute but I'm at a jap meet in reading (business park by the stadium) tonight and could view then if not arrange another time that convenient. Cheers

Steve
MR John

Post by MR John »

branty wrote:Cool cool, I didn't mean to say there were things wrong with it. Not my intention if that's how it came across, more enquiring if any mechanics I know in the area might kno the car and unfortunately I've had issues with t bars before! I know it's last minute but I'm at a jap meet in reading (business park by the stadium) tonight and could view then if not arrange another time that convenient. Cheers

Steve

Your more than welcome to pop around dude,

No no mate i wasnt making an issue was just saying it was me etc i'm kinda blunt at time's no offence,

:thumleft:

I'll drop you a PM, 8)
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

this still for sale?
MR John

Post by MR John »

Tyrant it's still available :thumleft:
Equium Duo

Post by Equium Duo »

hnggg :3

Someone lend me £1500 :P
MR John

Post by MR John »

Thank's for the bump dude, :thumleft:
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was chrisdc1983

Return to “MR2s for Sale”