army green 2 oldchurch hospital site 19.25 wednesday night

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

fearless

army green 2 oldchurch hospital site 19.25 wednesday night

Post by fearless »

i see you driving towards crow lane i was in my family bus (ford galaxy) black in colour, think it might have been the elite wheels one not sure only a quick glimpse.
she's all comming together nicely now after a fair bit of cash spent, not bad for just an n/a now for some body kit i think.
ArmyMR2

Re: army green 2 oldchurch hospital site 19.25 wednesday night

Post by ArmyMR2 »

Hello - Yes twas me !!!
x x
Claire
fearless

Post by fearless »

wow ive spotted someone and thay ansawered me im overwelmed, only got a quick glimpse as my 6 year old was gassing to me like she does, i thought it was the elite wheels car because of paint job, if you ever have a black galaxy hoot at you its only me and i am friendly and dont bite, i have all my tracking done at elites may be popping in with the galaxy soon as changing some steering components and will require tracking and your equipment is very good, car has always drove much better after leaving your premises. :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
she's all comming together nicely now after a fair bit of cash spent, not bad for just an n/a now for some body kit i think.
ArmyMR2

Post by ArmyMR2 »

Hello

Thanks - i'll past the compliments on to the alignment lads - as for the car - well and truely all mine !!! :thumleft:
Rob66

Post by Rob66 »

wow thats a good looking 2 you have there . i am after some new wheels may pop down to Elite :)
ArmyMR2

Post by ArmyMR2 »

thank you ! well pop down and we'll see what we can do for you!!!

Return to “Spotted”