Mobile Mechanic in Sussex?

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

samu23

Mobile Mechanic in Sussex?

Post by samu23 »

Can anyone reccomend a decent mobile mechanic in Sussex, im based in Worthing and need some work done.

I hit a kerb front on and snapped one of my front springs, damaged a few other bits, anti-roll bar linkage etc. I believe i have all the parts now to fix it, but dont feel confident doing the work myself. The car is undriveable so i need some one to come out really.

Also any ideas on cost for this sort of thing, never had to have a mobile mechanic before, but im guessing there more than a standard garage?

Thanks

Sam
solly

Re: Mobile Mechanic in Sussex?

Post by solly »

I no one have used before pm me if you want his number.
foxy-stoat

Re: Mobile Mechanic in Sussex?

Post by foxy-stoat »

Hi

I havent used mobile mechanics as most of the stuff can be done on the driveway.

If you go thru the yellow pages or suchlike you should be able to find someone local to you that can do the work, just get a price upfront first.

Hell, I'd jump in my car with a bag full of tools and a trolley jack and get it mobile again, but dont get much time to do work on other folks cars as have 2 of mine own, and I am not a mechanic but regually sort my vehicles out.

If you have spanners, jack, axel stand, 4inch grinder (just incase), WD40, good set of allen keys and spring compressors it can be done in an hour or so.

If you take pics of the damage and the parts you have got, am sure it can be sorted out quite easily.
We ALL make mistakes !!! :)

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”