[FINALIZED] Black High Power - High Spec Turbo... Lots to list! £3500!

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

skipp123

Re: [FINALIZED] Black High Power - High Spec Turbo... Lots to list! £3500!

Post by skipp123 »

yep im the same, pm.d him thursday morning no reply, guy must be busy bitta of a pitta as my car sold yesterday so im looking for a another toy
rossdymond3352

Post by rossdymond3352 »

Too cheap!

If this is only worth EX ammount, what chance have the rest of us got
Nails

Post by Nails »

this is sitting outside of mine now :D Really happy with it so far ,KM is great bloke and has done a top notch job of the car, Ive got a few things I want to sort and clean up here and there but will be doing it in between trying to finish my building site of a house which is still un-inhabitable lol
theampsgotoeleven

"a great bloke - MY AR$E

Post by theampsgotoeleven »

I'm glad it's on your drive and not mine.
There is a reason why this was CHEAP.

I did a 200 mile round trip to view it last wednesday
We agreed that i would buy this car..
He gave me his "word" that the car was mine and wouldn't sell to anyone else.
I have arranged insurance for it and time off work, i was picking it up on monday.
I thought it was strange that i couldn't contact him all weekend - now i know why.
Did he tell you about the shunt it has had up the back, that's why it was cheap, the bootlid has a bulge, the bumper has splits and the spoiler isn't a good fit it doesn't sit flush, he tried to tell me it was caused by a "gas ram".

Sour Grapes? - not really i just don't like two faced LIARS.

some quotes from HIS previous threads:

"How comes you've cancelled my bid? Have you sold it early?"

"AND it's been finalized as I'm the buyer in our 'for sale' section...! "

You obviously learned how to tuck peolpe up from that experience.
-:[KM]:-

Re: "a great bloke - MY AR$E

Post by -:[KM]:- »

Not that I feel the need to justify myself, but here goes...

On Thursday I get up to go to work at 3am and finsh at 3:30pm, then go and sit in the DVLA for two hours. I then nip for a beer and go home for tea, speak to 'theampsgotoeleven' for 35mins (who insisted on remaining anonymous on this thread), shower and then to bed after what I consider to be a long day.
Friday, up again at 3am, finish at 2pm. Drive to Wales to pick my daughter up and set on the return trip to Nottingham. I pick up a take-away, go home and eat it. Around 9pm I sit infront of the PC (quite tired) and start to reply to the numerous PM's I have. I'm sure 'johnnyp1972', ' dave1814' & 'Nails' will verify that. Apologies to 'skipp123' as I thought I had, but alas didn't PM him. I then spoke to Nails who arranged a viewing for midday Saturday.

theampsgotoeleven wrote:I'm glad it's on your drive and not mine.
There is a reason why this was CHEAP

Yes, the reason is because I've just thrown nearly £20k at an Audi TT Roadster. I cannot have both cars sat on the drive.

theampsgotoeleven wrote:I did a 200 mile round trip to view it last wednesday.

You arrived an hour before the arranged visit, as I said I would be home (2:00-2:15pm), and disappeared before I got back. Not the best viewing tactic..

theampsgotoeleven wrote:He gave me his "word" that the car was mine and wouldn't sell to anyone else.

You wanted to buy a 'shunted' car? I find that hard to believe. I suppose if you hung around long enough to talk (and possibly leave a deposit!), it would have been secured. As anyone with sense will say... I could have waited for you on Monday and not sold it Nails (who is enthusiastic about the car and we sat/stood for 5 hours yesterday afternoon), but when selling anything the old cliche is "first with the money, gets the goods". Obvious really. Also, there is no guarantee that you would have bought the car.

theampsgotoeleven wrote:Did he tell you about the shunt it has had up the back, that's why it was cheap, the bootlid has a bulge, the bumper has splits and the spoiler isn't a good fit it doesn't sit flush, he tried to tell me it was caused by a "gas ram".

Now that is nasty, and quite defamatory. And totally untrue... this car has NOT been 'shunted'. Also the terminology 'shunt' has no exact definition in this context.

:roll:

I'm not locking this thread just yet as the other peolpe quoted above may need to verify I PM'ed them. I may also need to speak to a moderator about the comments made about the vehicle.

Also insulting text via SMS is naughty. [-X

Sour grapes? Probably.
A two-faced liar? I am not.
I'm sure Nails isn't too happy to read these comments either, in effect you are slagging his judgement and his purchase... I'm sorry he will have to read this.

Sorry for any inconveniences,

Keith.
Last edited by -:[KM]:- on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nails

Post by Nails »

'theampsgoestoeleven' you didnt leave a deposit or even hang around to view the car properly as you left before keith came back, you've just view a parked car. The spoiler doesnt fit oem because its not, its fibreglass, the not sitting flush is the gas ram moving round on the lid, the connecting part needs a look at, as for the bumper, 2 seperate marks, first is a small crack in the fibre glass, the other side has been knocked by a car door or something, Ive had plenty of experience with damage and cars, (part of time time at nissan was a damage assesor) if you'd be able to view the inside you'd of been able to check the inside of the boot panels etc.

If that had a rear end smash, that bumper would have been in a million fibreglass parts, never mind the tell tale damage it would of caused elsewhere

If I had been keith I would of sold to the first person that came with the cash or at least left a deposit, and so would the majority of people.
sorry you missed out on a awsome car.

I cant be bothered to reply to your pm about it either.

Thanks Nails, shall I 'Finalize' this to stop anymore sillyness?

One last comment.. :roll:

theampsgotoeleven wrote:
some quotes from HIS previous threads:

"How comes you've cancelled my bid? Have you sold it early?"

"AND it's been finalized as I'm the buyer in our 'for sale' section...! "

You obviously learned how to tuck peolpe up from that experience.

Firstly, this is not from any of my threads, these are comments (posts) on someone elses thread. There was a mix-up in the seller finalizing the item (of which I forget - TOO long ago!) in my name rather than the buyer. It was all sorted by way of PM with no hostilities... it was a simple error.

He, I, nor the buyer, where 'tucked up'...

Please do not PM Steve with such a manner too. :-s
Rob B

Post by Rob B »

cant believe people are complaining about a car with that spec at that price....km is clearly losing money on this so theres no real reason for a civil person to lie (surely a dodgy dealer would'nt sell an mr2 roof rack)

How can you properly view a car without the owner being present and going home before hand clearly shows you dont want it...You should always get as much info before making the journey and if the wool was pulled over your eyes you should have stuck around to find out why...
Nails

Post by Nails »

agreed rob, yeah sure you can close it keith, thanks again.

Thanks for the support guys...
Thanks to Steve too....

Hitting that button...!
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Nails

Return to “MR2s for Sale”