MR2 Rev4 Turbo (£4200 ovno)

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Nick86

Re: MR2 Rev4 Turbo (£4200 ovno)

Post by Nick86 »

sjm1984 wrote:
Nick86 wrote:
sjm1984 wrote:Nick i'll pop round this week maybe and have a look at the cage is thats ok

yeh no problem. let me know when you're free.

How does thursday suit you? 8pm onwards

yhpm
puku

Post by puku »

still for sale?
sjm1984

Post by sjm1984 »

i believe it is

I seen this car on saturday to look at the roll cage, this is a very nice car and well looked after by Nick
scholesy

Post by scholesy »

I am guessing this car is still for sale, I have been waiting for someone to have the cage before I go see it, really interested but I know what a cage can do to a) your insurance premium b) your head in an accident when not wearing a lid. So would rather it be taken off and the holes filled before I buy it as I hate buying cars that need stuff doing!
Nick86

Post by Nick86 »

thanks sjm for your kind words.

car is still for sale guys.

thing is, if i take out the cage and you don't buy it (not saying you are a timewaster or my car is not as described of course), then i'm left with a cage-less car which is not really what i prefer because if it does not sell, i'm just going to keep it and i enjoy it the way it is currently. hope you understand my view scholesy.
scholesy

Post by scholesy »

I totally understand, I know how many time wasters there are, but for insurance purposes (which I am very particular about) I cannot risk driving back from london in a car with a cage, as insuring it would be prohibitive with one, and it is something I simply do not want on the car. Trying to think of a way round this, maybe I can find a 24 hour cover that allows any modifications just until I get it home and get the cage out, I will let you know what I find in a few minutes, will ring you in fact, if there is a number you want me to call you on can you pm me with it please Nick?
Nick86

Post by Nick86 »

scholesy wrote:I totally understand, I know how many time wasters there are, but for insurance purposes (which I am very particular about) I cannot risk driving back from london in a car with a cage, as insuring it would be prohibitive with one, and it is something I simply do not want on the car. Trying to think of a way round this, maybe I can find a 24 hour cover that allows any modifications just until I get it home and get the cage out, I will let you know what I find in a few minutes, will ring you in fact, if there is a number you want me to call you on can you pm me with it please Nick?

yhpm mate..
puku

Post by puku »

mine :thumleft:

nick, thanks so much - its a great car... it will be in a lovely hand 8)

driver still asian, but in germany :)

Return to “MR2s for Sale”