NEW MEMBERS - Don't be shy, click here!

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Charged
IMOC Committee

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Don't be shy, click here!

Post by Charged »

Ollie@SkyInsurance wrote: Fiat Uno Turbo (I've has them before - cheap thrills!)

epic bump!!

5 years later and I've just bought an Uno Turbo.. and still own 3 MR2s! :mrgreen:
If you can't see the angle, you're in trouble.
sketch

Post by sketch »

Limeymk1 wrote:Hiya Nick,

I live in Gosport too, I think I've seen you out and about. Your car wasn't in Car Cosmetics the other day was it?

If it was ... =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ That was the cleanest mk1 I have ever seen. 40 odd K on the clocks and toyota tow bar. Looked like it'd just driven out of the factory. Unfortunatly I didn't get to work on it so made do with standing and staring at it. :lol:
Nickstapleton

Post by Nickstapleton »

Sadly not my car, mines quite clean but not immaculate, no doubt I will see you guyes out and about though I think I have already seen the White Gen 5 Limey. :thumleft:
rorackowe

Mk1 owner

Post by rorackowe »

Roland, 36 from Gloucester. Was in IMOC on eGroups some time ago. Have owned my red Mk1a since 1999. 20v Conversion (silver top) in 2003 (which Lauren correctly remembers as never working properly) after my original engine failed. Been in storage for 5 years and finally coming out to play and hopefully running properly again this summer with new brakes, tyres and hopefully a sorted engine.
rorackowe

20v Mk1

Post by rorackowe »

Just been looking, converted to 20v in 2001!!! Time flies.
Paul in the Port

Post by Paul in the Port »

Hi,

My name's Paul and i'm an alcoholic. Am I on the right site here?? :D

Got an '89 mk1b plus a polybush kit / tie bars in waiting. Koni's planned followed by a home brew 3L conversion with Megasquirt

Background - ex 750MC RGB race driver / F1 fuels chemist.

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”