[FINALIZED] REV3 MR2 MK2 GTS IMPORT TURBO T-BAR (www.Revision6.com) **Price Drop + New MOT**

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

smithy200885

REV3 MR2 MK2 GTS IMPORT TURBO T-BAR (www.Revision6.com) **Price Drop + New MOT**

Post by smithy200885 »

I think alot of you on here will know this car as I think it has been with two members on this forum. However sadly I must part with my 2 as a need for a house deposit has taken precedent... Thanks for taking the time to read my advert!

(REVISION 6 ROGUE MODIFIED)

REV3 MR2 MK2 GTS IMPORT TURBO T-BAR

£4,500 (sensible offers)

WHITE

Full Service history since import
Folder full of receipts for 90% of all mods carried out
(Last browse over £8000+)

MOT TILL Feb 2011
TAX TILL March 2010

74.000 MILES

COMES WITH ALL USUAL EXTRAS....
AIR CON
POWER STEERING
ELECTRIC WINDOWS
HEATED REAR SCREEN
CENTRAL LOCKING

Seeming as this car was sourced by Rogue it has been maintained and modified regardless of cost since its import from Japan, I have prided myself with following the trend. It has attended many shows making people stop and take a closer look, even enthusiasts have asked me where to source the parts I have fitted. Its an amazing car to drive, fantastic to look at and will challenge any Sunday Times Reader with the amount of paper work and history available for the car! Whether you use this car as a daily drive, weekend fun or a show car as I have, I guarantee you it will never fail to put a smile on your face.

ENGINE AND PERFORMANCE
Blue colour coded engine bay
HKS boost controller
Turbo timer
Fidenza Light weight Flywheel
Aussie downpipe
Mongoose stainless steel exhaust
HKS mushroom induction kit
CT20b turbo
HKS intercooler
MINES (Piggy back ECU)
Techni clutch (fast street)
HKS SSQV dumpvalve
Forge uprated actuator
TRD quickshiftIridium Plugs
MPH Converter
DE-LIMITER
Complete Blue Samco Hose kit

CHASSIS WHEELS AND TYRES
Koni adjustable suspension
Drilled and grooved disks
EBC redstuff pads
POLY engine mounts and bushes
Rota gt-r silver and polished wheels (staggered) 17"x9J front 17"x9.5J rear
Jap blue anodised light weight wheel nuts with locking wheel nut set
Falken FK452 245/35/17 rear tyres
Falken ZE912 215/40/17 front tyres
Front and rear strut braces

EXTERIOR STYLYING
Revision 6 rear spoiler (rare as rocking horse poo)
Greddy front lip spoiler
Greddy sideskirts (Brand new freshly painted Veilside Side skirts)
Veilside rear bumper
Rogue side scoops
Carbon fibre TOMs scoop
Rogue twin engine lid fan kit
Revision 6 pop up quad headlight conversion
Revision 6 rear LED light conversion (one off led clusters)
Rogue crystal indicators and side repeaters
Removed toblerones

INTERIOR
Seats and doorcards, gear and handbrake gaiters re-trimmed black and white leather (rogue rev 6)
Williams 4 point harness (drivers side) also standard belt fitted
rev5 steering wheel with airbag
MOMO gear knob
MOMO foot pedals
Man in dandism mats
(Custom glove box install includes):
HKS Boost gauge
HKS Exhaust Temp
HKS Turbo Timer
HKS Electronic boost Controller

SOUND SYSTEM
Autoacoustics custom fit sub box behind drivers seat
Kicker L5 square 10" 900w dual 4ohm Subwoofer (about a month old with less than 5hrs play)
JL AUDIO amplifier
Double din DVD headunit
(just Purchased from P34NUT)

SECURITY
Clifford concept 500 alarm
Features = Turbo timer, Lights on/off, automatic locking when car is started, remote start, windows up

AT THE LAST DYNO SHE RAN 272BHP only running 0.8bar boost (WITH PAPERWORK TO PROVE)

PARTS RECENTLY FITTED
REBUILT GEARBOX WITH ALL NEW SEALS AND OIL.
NEW ALTERNATOR AND BELT
MONGOOSE STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST
NEW FAST ROAD TECHNICLUTCH FITTED 100 MILES AGO
CRANKSHAFT SEALS
2 REAR TYRES FITTED ABOUT 300 MILES AGO
SPARES INCLUDED IN SALE

Feel free to email me here or [email protected] with any questions

Last edited by smithy200885 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rowland

Re: [FINALIZED] REV3 MR2 MK2 GTS IMPORT TURBO T-BAR (www.Revision6.com) **Price Drop + New MOT**

Post by Rowland »

You know you've owned perhaps too many MR2's when you browse the 'MR2s for sale' category and feel surprised that unusually none of your previously owned cars are for sale!
Alas, this one I've happily owned previously.

:D

Few pointers to help your advert along though.

I think it might be a GT rather than a GTS model.
Super rare MRD rear wing!! (Not revision6 rear spoiler)
Lexus IS200 clear repeaters?
I dyno'd her at 303 bhp @1.1 once. - Nice!

\:D/

And just to clear up a bit of the history in my ownership.

I sourced the car myself privately in Leeds with good service history and from an enthusiast owner.
Following that I then shaped the car the way I wanted it using solely Rogue Motorsport. Body kit and more importantly servicing were high on my priority list.

Only due to wanting a mk3 turbo did I sell her.
She always drove well and boosted along nicely.
The weak area that I was next to replace was the suspension which I see
has now been replaced.

I'm loving the sticker on the rear boot lid - Any ideas what it means...?

:wink:
smithy200885

Re: [FINALIZED] REV3 MR2 MK2 GTS IMPORT TURBO T-BAR (www.Revision6.com) **Price Drop + New MOT**

Post by smithy200885 »

lol I thought it might of passed hands quite a bit accross the forum! When I bought the car the fella didnt know a great deal about it so I have been trying to piece together a full spec list.
Thanks alot for supplying this information it will help me a great deal! I have spent loads of money keeping her in great shape and hope to sell it to someone with the same mentality.
The sticker was underneath a GReddy one which was hanging off when I bought so just uncovered it! I have no idea what it means though

But thanks again for your input really appreciate it
agentturbo

Post by agentturbo »

well god dam .. how you miss that rowlan ... as it had that greddy sticker on the rear when i got the car from you..
sorry i own up i it was me who sold to a chav..

did i see you smitty in streatham when i passed in my trd, if so the car was looking fantastic..

white is sure a great colour for the 2..

i am temped to buy it back it was such a great car...

i think i tried to sale around this time myself..

shame you cant hang on till weather gets better as i think your get more takers .. but hopefully someone will notice this is a one in a million car.
so unique thanks to rowland rogue and me.,

good luck with the sale.

carl
smithy200885

Post by smithy200885 »

Hello mate yeah I did see you on my way to a club launch night at the ace cafe. Can I just say mate your car is looking swish! Thought I recognised you as you come rounf the corner. Thanks for the positive comments appreciate it, as I said earlier I have tried my upmost to keep the car sound!
I would really love to get another summer out of it but needs be I am affraid...

If you do have a change of hart I am very open to offers!
Chahal

Post by Chahal »

to add to the history, rowland bought the car from myself which I was very sorry to let go - my GF hated it, I loved it :-) I purchased it from a chap in Moortown, Leeds (Soney) who had owned it from being imported. He bought it from, if I remember rightly, Victoria mortors or what ever they were called, based on waterloo road in Pudsey. The car was mint and I did a few styling and audio bits and peices to it while I owned it - the one I was particular chuffed with was the interior re-leather (seat, door cards etc). It was done by a chap in Leeds who has done many other cars for me. I'd gladly have her back any day, but who ever takes her on, ENJOY, coz I did.
rossdymond3352

Post by rossdymond3352 »

Wheels = Sex.
smithy200885

Post by smithy200885 »

LMAO! nice one... Never known any other MR2 to have em which is cool.

Ill tell ya what my missus hates it too! Something about practicality. Thanks for adding to the history again its nice to have a clue about where it has come from and how its been looked after its very re-assuring.

Its just a really bad time to sell her...
p34nut

Post by p34nut »

really cant believe this hasnt sold yet, i for one can vouch for how nice and how well looked after this car is as he has always had it maintained at my garage

really gets attention at the shows and drives great

good luck with the sale berty
millentubby

Post by millentubby »

Where are you located mate?
smithy200885

Post by smithy200885 »

I'm based in Surrey, south east England
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

seen this car several times.. simply stunning..
shame i am not looking for a monster till the summer as will be a white one i will be after

good luck and free bump :thumleft:
smithy200885

Post by smithy200885 »

Black Beast Pistol wrote:seen this car several times.. simply stunning..
shame i am not looking for a monster till the summer as will be a white one i will be after

good luck and free bump :thumleft:

Thanks for that mate appreciated
Andy F

Post by Andy F »

I think that rear spoiler used to be gold :D

Good luck :thumleft:
Built by YVS Performance
Every car that leaves runs 2 bar+
ukd4v1d

Post by ukd4v1d »

2's are stunning in white! But it's out of my price range :( Plus I think it's a be marmite Love it or Hate it?

Them Alloys really suit the 2, but I just can't stand the back end. I personally think if you still had the stock rev3 @rse this would not have lasted an hour
p34nut

Post by p34nut »

bumpage for such a lush mr2
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Cant believe this has not sold yet! :shock: This was the first SW20 I saw (or at least took any notice of) after passing my driving test a few years back, I dont think I would have bought an mr2 otherwise (think it was in Rowlands ownership then?Cruiseleics days??). Sweet MR2, quality example.. Free bump! :D
Rowland

Post by Rowland »

D4N_V_U wrote:This was the first SW20 I saw (or at least took any notice of) after passing my driving test a few years back, I dont think I would have bought an mr2 otherwise (think it was in Rowlands ownership then?Cruiseleics days??). Sweet MR2, quality example.. Free bump! :D

Absolutely correct there matey.

:salut:

Return to “MR2s for Sale”