1992 GTS Turbo Revision 2 Black **£2000** price drop!

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

TubbyTwo

1992 GTS Turbo Revision 2 Black **£2000** price drop!

Post by TubbyTwo »

1992 Black MR2 GTS Turbo, 56000 miles, lots of History.

Pictures and Ebay Listing:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0379046860

This has been my weekend toy since Feb 2006, bought the car with just over 45k on the clock. Car has been very reliable and serviced and maintained regularly by myself and a local garage. There is alot of history along with the V5. The Interior is very clean with a good sound system (JVC Headunit and Sony speakers all round.), I have recently replaced both seats as the originals were worn on the driver side bolster. The seats are OEM Toyota ones from a SW20 TRD Spider.

At the start of the year the car was converted to run a Celica GT4 205 chargecooler instead of the original side mount intercooler using OEM new Toyota parts. The results were very impressive, constant intake temperatures and better performance. The car pulls very hard in all gears and there is very little lag with the new setup which is powered by a AVT Bosch pump. Boost is controlled with a Greddy electronic boost controller that is set to 14.5 PSI (1 bar) never run above that setting.

Has run some very fast times at Santa Pod 13.3 (timing Slips to prove) and is a very capable track car.

Overall the car has been very reliable and has been maintained on a regular basis, have done a few trackdays in the car and it has been faultless, always change the oil & filter after each one.

The car is always warmed up and cooled down properly after each drive which is essential with turbo cars.

Full list of Modifications as follows:

Audio:

JVC headunit

Sony Speakers all round.

Modifications:

TRD Gear knob

Short-shifter kit with drop plate (original gear leaver included)

SBITS Shifter bearing kit

HKS SSQV blow off valve (purple insert)

HKS Hiper Exhaust

Decat

ST205 Charge cooler conversion with AVT Bosch high flow pump.

16 inch A-Tech 2 forged alloy wheels – dark bronze, 205 fronts 225 rears

Avon ZZ3 Tires all round covered less than 2000 miles loads of tread left.

Blitz Full auto Turbo timer.

Greddy Profec B spec 2 Electronic boost controller

xxxx FCD

Speed delimited fitted.

Seats from TRD Spider.

Aftermarket wheel, (original included)

Smoked Black front side lights

Crystal Headlamp units with Phillips Daybreaker bulbs (original light units included)

Ohlins Adjustable shocks

Cusco Brake Stopper

Hel Braided Brake lines

Drilled and Grooved brake discs (not warped, cracked or lipped just over a year old.)

Fast road front pads, EBC Greenstuff rear pads

Apexi Power Intake with rain shield(spare filter included)

Silicone Turbo hose kit in Blue (large intake hose & turbo hose)

Silicone breather hoses (Blue)

Aftermarket Front and Rear Strut braces

Recent items:

Oil and filter and spark plugs changed every 3000 miles

New clutch slave and master cylinder less than 200 miles ago

New radiator and coolant hoses fitted less than 500 miles ago

New Lambda sensor less than 500 miles ago

New oil filter

New fuel filter

New cold start sensor (OEM Toyota)

Bad bits:

First of all this is a 1992 car so there are the usual stone chips and small marks. Its missing a 10p size patch of paint on the corner of the fuel filler flap, there is also an area of paint missing from the rear passenger wing just about the rear wheel. its a small area that can be blended in buy a good bodyshop, there is a small bubble of rust just on the top of the arch. There are all so 2 repairs on the sill near the rear wheel, these do not effect the seat belt mounting point, it was small patches of rust that were removed out of caution. Also there is a dent in the sill at the front jacking point that has been there since purchasing the car.

The original plan was to fit some subtle side skirts to hide the defects but due to moving house i need a more practical car.

Overall the condition of the car inside and out is very good, i have tried to be as honest as possible and have included pictures of the bad bits, if you require more pictures or would like more information please email me.

I am open so sensible offers obviously as there are a few bits that need attention.

Thanks

Si
:thumleft: [/img]
2003 Leon Cupra R, stage 2 Jabbasport remap to 280bhp

MR2 now sold :(
TubbyTwo

Re: 1992 GTS Turbo Revision 2 Black **£2000** price drop!

Post by TubbyTwo »

price drop £2000!

found a nice ATR so need it gone.
2003 Leon Cupra R, stage 2 Jabbasport remap to 280bhp

MR2 now sold :(

Return to “MR2s for Sale”